cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Latest trailer releases

So after we had The Avengers Infinity War trailer drop last week, I thought why not set up a thread so we can discussion latest trailers and movie news. 

My next movie after Infinity War has to be....... Jurrasic World - Fallen Kingdom!!! 

Anyone seen the pre-trailer yet, I'm looking forward to thursday 🙂 

109 REPLIES 109
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps That film completely passed me by! I'd prefer giant monkeys any day, but sharks are always good fun too! I wouldn't go to the cinema for it but I'll be keeping an eye out on SyFy!

Yeah, knew about Halloween, it's supposedly continuing on from H2 and thus yet another alternate timeline from H4/5/6 (and also H20/HR). Tbh I'm glad John Carpenter's not directing as I don't rate much of his work after They Live, but Jamie Lee is on fine form after excellent knowing performances in Scream Queens. Quietly hopeful!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F @Andy

I can't wait for Maze Runner: Death Cure! 

Not long now and I loved the first two! I'm so glad Dylan recovered from that accident on set! 😮

Also, Disney are doing their take on The Nutcracker so I am excited for that!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ktuvx9hrMw

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Yeah I'm a bit of a Maze Runner fan - I am SOOOOO glad they resisted the temptation to turn the last book into 2/3/4/500 movies to rake in extra money - so unnecessary (unless you're IT) so they get bonus points from me for that! Only thing is it's taken them that many years to film the three books that everyone looks about 30 now! 😄

PS check out A Quiet Place trailer above ... I think it looks a cracker!! (then again you weren't keen on Lights Out so you might disagree!)

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Close, it was Get Out I wasn't keen on. 😉

Yeah, if they pulled a Harry Potter or a Hunger Games two-parter I would have been so annoyed. Didn't like Hunger Games either! That Effy character just grinds my gears! Lol. 

Harry Potter I can forgive as it was an epic two parter finale!!

Yes, IT Chapter 2 will be brilliant, whatever the critics say!! 😄

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Yeah HP was fine as the book is so long (same with IT), Hunger Games was definitely milking it though! So was Twilight! Did you ever watch Divergent? Dunno what happened to the last film, think it got cancelled, then it was going to be on Netflix, then something else, then it's just disappeared. I'll end up having to read the book!

Edit: Oo I like the trailer for Nutcracker! Looks like a great Xmassy film. Now there's definitely no songs in Nutcracker so can anyone guarantee this is going to be completely singing free?? Anyone??? 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Don't you knock Twilight.... ;o

I did see the first Divergent film but didn't know whether I liked it or not. The acting was so wooden. 😮

I'm really surprised you approve of The Nutcracker! 😄

Not 100% sure on any songs though. 😉

I can't wait for the live action remakes of Aladdin, Lion King and Mulan! Hopefully some trailers this year! 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh my @caseyb1993 I could tell you some Twilight stories! My good friend loved the books and the movies and as a result I've watched each movie (forget the books I'm not that mad!) to discuss with her and with each one I've got worse and worse (third wasn't bad actually) but when they split the last one it two and I had to sit through the first one with NOTHING happening at all and then the second one where the only good thing was the big battle at the end which I loved and got really excited about cos finally there was something I really liked ... until I found out it was all a dream and I had to spend a fortnight in therapy!

Anyway, quite like a good fantasy Nutcracker looks good, bit Alice in Wonderlandy, Morgan Freeman's always great and it's got the kid from The Conjuring and yo know I like a horror connection! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy You will also find that said lead girl/Conjuring girl is the Cullen's daughter Renesmee! 

I remember going to the Midnight showings for the Breaking Dawn movies. I "boo'ed" the screen every time Jacob came on as I was on Team Edward 😄 . Got a lot of death glares. Fun times. 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy You will also find that said lead girl/Conjuring girl is the Cullen's daughter Renesmee! 

@caseyb1993 NOOO IT CAN'T BE!!!!!

image.gif

I wonder if my therapist can squeeze me in tomorrow morning? Smiley Indifferent

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Remember how you introduced me to Pan's Labyrinth? This looks really good!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uiA4B5Y63IQ

And Slender Man looks terrible! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ySy8mcceTno