cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Latest trailer releases

So after we had The Avengers Infinity War trailer drop last week, I thought why not set up a thread so we can discussion latest trailers and movie news. 

My next movie after Infinity War has to be....... Jurrasic World - Fallen Kingdom!!! 

Anyone seen the pre-trailer yet, I'm looking forward to thursday 🙂 

109 REPLIES 109
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Karl-F @ukbobboy @commanda6

Has anyone listened to the new Celine Dion song from Deadpool 2?

It shouldn't work but it really does!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CX11yw6YL1w

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Karl-F @Andy @commanda6 @schnapps

Sorry Casey

Too smulchy for my taste, and not really in keeping with the DeadPool vibe.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F 

Not long until Incredibles 2!

It's a shame we get it later than the US though, are UK fans not incredible enough? 😂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

What!! We get it later than the US?

That's not very fair haha. 

Has anyone been to see the new Jurassic World yet? 

On another note, I'm currently engaged with E3 at the moment, one day I'll go out to LA for it, one day!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F @Andy  I'm not a Jurassic Park/World fan so nope. HAha.

Yeah we sadly don't get Incredibles until next month. Ugh. 😞

Also, the teaser for Dumbo came out! Was never a fan of the original but this looks so cute! 🙂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-QPdRfqTnt4

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 @Karl-F Oh please we can't have the thread swamped by Dumbo and Disney trailers ... here's the new Halloween trailer. Does the world need another Halloween film? Not really. Will I enjoy it anyway? Almost certainly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LfzwV0hcrE

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Haha I'll check out the Dumbo trailer, I've also seen that they are making another Jungle book movie, named 'Mowgli' looks alot darker than the Jungle book re-make. 

I have seen the Halloween trailer, I don't think they need to go back there, the original was perfect.

Not sure how I feel about Jamie Lee Curtis being out for revenge. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F @caseyb1993 Have any of us been to see Hereditary yet? I'm going at the end of the week and the word on the street is ... possibly the scariest/most disturbing film EVER! It's going to be a tough ask to take away my beloved Exorcist but I'm going in with an open mind!!!!!!!!

Not even watched the trailer as apparantly you must go in cold, so here's the poster instead!

hereditary_ver7.jpg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I haven't yet but do want to go! My friends are total babies so I may have to go alone! *GULP*.

Unless daddy dearest wants to come with me lol.

Did you hear that in Australia that the trailer was accidentally shown during Peter Rabbit? 😂😂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 omg I DID hear that, I meant to tell you, I think some of the parents were even talking about suing the cinema for the trauma it caused the kids!!!!! And that's just the trailer!!! omg we really need to find a cinema half way between us for horror movie team-ups!!