cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Latest trailer releases

So after we had The Avengers Infinity War trailer drop last week, I thought why not set up a thread so we can discussion latest trailers and movie news. 

My next movie after Infinity War has to be....... Jurrasic World - Fallen Kingdom!!! 

Anyone seen the pre-trailer yet, I'm looking forward to thursday 🙂 

109 REPLIES 109
ukbobboy
Legend

@Karl-F

You know Karl

The thing I hate about Steven Spielberg films, the annoying kids (or the cute little noisy puppy) never get eaten by the monsters.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F @ukbobboy 

I saw the trailer "Downsizing" in the cinema which looked a bit weird. It will be an interesting watch. 🙂

I mentioned before as well that I saw the Star Wars trailer and I was shocked at how good it looked lol. 

Oh and Incredibles 2! 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Not a huge Jurassic Park fan, but you can never have too many monkey movies, so to fill in the gap between the superb WftPotA and Godzilla vs Kong, I'm definitely looking forward to Rampage! Everyone loves a good disaster movie, so stick The Rock and a giant monkey in and it's a guaranteed box office hit!

https://youtu.be/coOKvrsmQiI

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ukbobboy I get where you are coming from in regards to the annoying kids not getting eaten, they'd probably have to up the age rating! Although it wasn't really a puppy a dog was eaten in the lost world. 

@caseyb1993 I had to google downsizing, and as soon as I saw the poster I remembered that I have also seen the trailer when at the cinema (Paddington 2) It does look like a very interesting concept, could it happen in? Also I didn't know they were making an Incredibles 2! I need to see a trailer. 

@Andy haha I can see that if you're not a Jurassic Park fan, that giant monkeys feel that void, BUT Rampage? When I first saw it, i was kind of like what have you done Dwayne? However we'll see what happens, it is The Rock after all.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F wrote:

BUT Rampage?

@Karl-F Well, when you're a massive monkey movie fan you have to take your kicks when you can! 😄

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

I shouldn't knock it before I've seen it. 

It's just when watching the trailer i was kind of lost as to what was actually going on.

We'll see though... box office hit?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F wrote:

We'll see though... box office hit?

Well if San Andreas can rake in the dollars surely giant gorillas can! 😄

If that's not your cup of tea, how about another one of those highly original and exciting movies that you never felt needed a sequel but end up getting one anyway .... Pacific Rim Uprising?

https://youtu.be/Yn8bpMoGSWA

Do we need it? No! Do we want to see it? Oh yeah!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F wrote:

@caseyb1993 Also I didn't know they were making an Incredibles 2! I need to see a trailer. 

@Karl-F Seriously?? As it was announced months ago? 😮

I can't wait for it to be released! 

Watch this amazing teaser with little JackJack! 😄

Apparently the film takes place one second after the first one...which was 13 years ago!!! 😄

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDMWVZta3M

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F @caseyb1993 @ukbobboy

Not much of a Marvel movie fan, but the movie that i am looking forward too in 2018 is Deadpool 2 Smiley Happy

Was going to link the YouTube Trailer on here, but had second thoughts just in case it was too rude or offensive Smiley Wink

Can't believe @Andy hasn't mentioned "Meg" the 70ft monster shark movie coming to cinema's in 2018 on here, where i have noticed various Shark movies are showing on the SyFy channel which Andy can't wait to watch Smiley Very Happy