Did you mean:Β 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Keith and Paddy Picture show

anyone been watching the new season? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What films should they "re-enact" ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? πŸ™‚
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

I do enjoy a bit of Keith Lemon and Paddy McGuinness as they always tend to be funny together.  They do tend to like their classic 80s and 90s films, so what about ET????

Did you notice from the trailers for this series what is still to come..... Jurassic Park, Terminator 2 and Gremlins...... should be good.  (although just spotted online that the Gremlins episode will be an Xmas special in December).

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

I imagine they will stop at two seasons as Mr Lemon never seems to do too many runs of a particular show (Celebrity Juice aside).... a couple of quick hits and then move on to something else.  I did actually check wikipedia recently to remind me of all the films they had covered in their Picture Show and it also mentioned he has a new show coming in 2018 Keith Lemon: Coming In America.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

If you are looking for any more of a Keith Lemon fix....... I mentioned in my last post on this thread about a new show he had coming this year..... Keith Lemon: Coming in America...... well looks like that will start on 5th July at 10pm on ITV2. 

Described as a Mockumentary as he tries to become a chatshow host in the US..... but looks like it might also feature sketches with characters he has done before like Urban Fox and Gypsy Kardashians???????  I guess it's his attempt to be the next James Corden???

Sounds like it might be worth a try??

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Two days before my birthday too, an early present. πŸ˜„

Keith could make a ten hour film of nails to a chalkboard and I would be interested. πŸ˜‚

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? πŸ™‚
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Finally, we are not far off getting to the end of the second season of The Keith and Paddy's Picture Show..... the Gremlins homage will be on ITV at 9pm on Christmas Eve, funnily enough right before they actually show Gremlins at 9.30pm!!!!!

Should be a funny episode.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Can't wait for it!! 

@Andy you may want to catch this episode! πŸ™‚

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User cheers I'll look out for it, altho I always watch the real thing at Xmas! #GizmoRules

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User cheers I'll look out for it, altho I always watch the real thing at Xmas! #GizmoRules

@Andy

Does that mean that Gremlins is one of your top Xmas Movies??????  Hence a question for You and @caseyb1993, what are your top three must watch Christmas Movies........ For me it is Home Alone, Home Alone 2 and Miracle on 34th Street (the modern version).

Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen Gremlins for quite a few years, might need to rectify that this year!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote: Does that mean that Gremlins is one of your top Xmas Movies?????? 

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 Nope, it means that Gremlins is my absolute top Xmas Movie!!! πŸ™‚

@Anonymous User wrote: what are your top three must watch Christmas Movies........ For me it is Home Alone, Home Alone 2 and Miracle on 34th Street (the modern version). 

@Anonymous User Ah you're asking the wrong person for top Xmas movie recommendations, I'm afraid my traditional festive movie list is full of horror films - I go by the rule if it's got snow in it, that makes it a Xmas movie. Hence my viewing is likely to include The Shining, The Thing, Let the Right One In, Misery, Damien: Omen 2, Sint, Krampus and the like. 

However if you really do want a top 3 actually-set-at-Xmas movies, I'd recommend

1. Gremlins (watch it every Xmas without fail)

2. Silent Night, Deadly Night 

3. Black Christmas (either version will do!)

I've always wondered why nobody puts me in charge of organising the festive entertainment for the kids ...... 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Andy

Im not really Christmas movie mad. Mainly because it is pretty much the same story for each one. (person loses Christmas spirit, gets it back. The end lol.)

However, ignoring the irony from what I just put in brackets, my number 1 has to be It's A Wonderful Life. 

Followed by Scrooge with Alastair Sim and then a big time gap with Home Alone. πŸ™‚

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Andy

Did you two watch the Keith and Paddy Gremlins show? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚