Did you mean:Β 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Keith and Paddy Picture show

anyone been watching the new season? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What films should they "re-enact" ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? πŸ™‚
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

I do enjoy a bit of Keith Lemon and Paddy McGuinness as they always tend to be funny together.  They do tend to like their classic 80s and 90s films, so what about ET????

Did you notice from the trailers for this series what is still to come..... Jurassic Park, Terminator 2 and Gremlins...... should be good.  (although just spotted online that the Gremlins episode will be an Xmas special in December).

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

I do enjoy a bit of Keith Lemon and Paddy McGuinness as they always tend to be funny together.  They do tend to like their classic 80s and 90s films, so what about ET????

Did you notice from the trailers for this series what is still to come..... Jurassic Park, Terminator 2 and Gremlins...... should be good.  (although just spotted online that the Gremlins episode will be an Xmas special in December).

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The Grease one has to be the funniest one by far with his "singing" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I wonder if they will do today's movies? 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? πŸ™‚
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Yes, the 'singing' was priceless.

I'm looking forward to the Terminator 2 show and how exactly they're going to pull off the liquid metal effects..... if they even try??????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

If you've watched it, what did you think of Keith & Paddy's take on Terminator 2??????

Spoiler
I really enjoyed Keith's attempts at an Arnie accent and the use of those small silver food trays for bullet holes in a liquid metal body were hilarious.  Rick Astley was a not bad lookalike for the original Robert Patrick T-1000.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah I saw it and nearly choked whilst laughing! πŸ˜‚

I enjoyed Paddy as Sarah Connor trying to pick the lock lol. Those pie tins!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I wish they would repeat season 1 to see the Dirty Dancing episode again... 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Just noticed on the TV Guide for Saturday 26th May that ITV are repeating two episodes from season one....... maybe after tonights season two finale they will be repeating all the episodes from season one over the next few Saturdays??????

It looks like Jaws and Return of the Jedi that are showing next week, so keep an eye on future weeks and you might get Dirty Dancing again.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks for the heads up! @Anonymous User πŸ™‚

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

I've caught up with final episode of season 2, Jurassic Park....... another funny show.

Spoiler
Couple of stand out funny bits for me....... the flock of dinosaurs that Keith & Paddy replaced with Bernie Clifton and his ostrich!!!!  Also, since the original movie science now says that the T-rex didn't roar, but sounds more like a dogs squeaky toy!!!!!  And not forgetting the scene with the kids in the kitchen and the velociraptors..... velociraptors that can now talk like black american rappers "I know you're in here" hilarious!!!!!

We just need to wait until December for their take on Gremlins......... wonder if we'll get a season 3????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I've yet to watch the last one but Keith's Twitter said he is unsure what will happen yet. 😞