Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Justice League/Wonder Woman

@ukbobboy @Andy

This will interest you.

The sneak peak for Justice League part 1 has been released:

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/justice-league-first-trailer-surprises-comic-con-watch-1201821480/

Also, so has the Wonder Woman teaser:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/23/watch-kickass-wonder-woman-trailer-premieres-at-com...

You're welcome 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Seen it already! 😄 Didn't tell you as you didn't sound sure if you were going to or not, plus the reviews were that poor so I wasn't going to admit to it on here that I loved and end up having to face all the 'it was rubbish, nobody else likes it, they don't know how to make movies,  blah blah etc' comments.

But now I know you've seen it and liked it bring the discussion on!

Spoiler

One phrase to start with : Pet Semetary! 😄 

PS And let's get this out of the way right at the beginning .... Can't be sure about the CGIed out tash, but the bit right at the beginning where the kid is videoing Supes on their phone and the bit with Lois in the cornfield looked suspiciously rubbery to me! 😄

View solution in original post

50 REPLIES 50
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Casey

Wow

I love those trailers, I think the Justice League has the edge but I just love those trailers.

I hope that Warner Brothers new (DC Specific) team does not make the same stupid mistakes they have made in the past with their previous DC films, I simply believe that WB does not understand the product they have nor how to treat it.

However, WB now have the chance to rebuild and grow their DC universe, and treat it respectfully, as most fans want and expect.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy I know you disagreed with me last time but I still hope they don't rush the projects to catch up to Marvel's success 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Casey

To be honest, no one wants an MCU Mk2 but a DC Mk1 treated with respect and an understanding of the characters and how to portray them (like CW seem to have discovered).

For example, look at the film portrayal of Lex Luther, they used quality actors, i.e. Gene Hackman, Kevin Spacey and Jesse Eisenberg, but each actor was directed to play the character as a buffoon, as so called "comedy relief".  This is insulting to the Hero (a great hero needs a great villain), the talented actors concerned, the talented writers who spent the past 40 plus years refining Lex Luther and, above all, insulting to the fans that have followed Superman and his extra-ordinary nemesis for more years than anyone would want to count.

While MCU villains, in most cases, hit the nail on the head, e.g. Magneto, Purple Man, King Pin, Apocalypse, Loki, etc.

Anyway, I am reasonably sure that the new set up at WB will not commit the same stupid mistakes of the past (I hope).

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like there are a couple of interesting featurettes on Wonder Woman on the BvS bluray with clips from the new movie, so that will keep me happy.

ukbobboy
Legend

Hi everyone

It looks like Flash, in his moment of grief, has screwed up his life and a the lives of those around him, along with a portion of the world.

Flash is definitely the bad guy now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BTGpKJ2VR4

UK Bob

OH YEAH!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Roll on wednesday when I get it 😄

Move over Deadpool 😄

Also, after (finally) watching the Justice League teaser, I admit I am a little disappointed by it. It just didn't 'WOW' me. 😞

Hopefully the next trailer converts me 😄

The Wonder Woman teaser however is mind blowing! Smiley Surprised

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

I'm also up for the new ultimate 3 hour Batman v Superman DVD and I understand that the extra time adds some clarity and depth to the story, which is definitely a good move.

As for the CW shows coming up in October/November, I believe there 's some good things coming, e.g. new characters, old characters with new personalities, new villains and the all important 4-way crossover.

Good things are coming.

UK Bob

PS. I've just read that Calista Flockhart, aka Cat Grant, is going to be making guest star appearances in Supergirl season 2 rather than having a regular spot. The actress has agreed to travel to Vancouver to film her guest spots when she has time available in her LA based schedule.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Awww we are getting less of Cat Grant? She really makes the show with her 'ki-ra' attitude 😄

ukbobboy
Legend

Hey @caseyb1993

You know, I totally agree with you.

UK Bob