cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's beginning to look a lot like ...... no wait wrong month!

It's another snow day here at NOW TV HQ. We literally have this Movie on in the back ground. (Snow Day)

If you're at home or made it to the office and have NOW TV on send us your sNOWiest Picture! 

15 REPLIES 15
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks to NOW TV still having the Christmas Scenes available on Entertainment Pass my frozen Buddha can enjoy kittens playing with baubles ... and if anyone hasn't had any snow yet you can watch plenty of other snowy scenes instead!

photo.png

What I am doing outside in weather like this? You guessed it, my boiler condensate pipe has frozen up and I've had to unblock it!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Karl-F

Snowing pretty badly where I am, was going to post "Home Alone" on here but it seems that only Home Alone 2 & 3 are currently on your service Smiley Sad

The movie that I always think of during the Christmas period or when it is snowing outside is this classic movie from the 1940's (a movie masterpiece imo)  https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/its-a-wonderful-life-1946/5c61124d187c9510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps @Karl-F @Andy

Hi Guys

I'm gonna be a Grinch about it all.

Grinch.png

Snow is great to look at........................

Grinch Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F I made it to work..barely..but now I'm back home with a cuppa tea with Rick Sanchez on it. 😄

Snow wise, the dog seems to like it! 😂 

IMG_20180301_145236.jpgIMG_20180301_142021.jpgIMG_20180301_141912.jpg

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 That dog does not look happy at all! Neither is the gargoyle for that matter! Take them both inside this instant! 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy The dog is in now, when he whinges, he wants to go out. Now he is snoring on the sofa! Haha 

The gargoyle is out though! 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Is he a fan of kittens playing with baubles as well, or does he prefer back-to-back Teen Moms? 🤔

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Neither haha but he likes horror films. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy Neither haha but he likes horror films. 🙂

@caseyb1993 What's his favourite, Cujo, The Thing or I Am Legend?!? 😄

image.jpegimage.pngimage.jpeg

(They're all available to watch on NOW TV with a Cinema Pass folks, so we're still on-topic!)