cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

I keep getting logged off nowtv community forum

Just wondering if anybody else is having trouble staying logged onto the nowtv community forum, which has been happening for the last 5 to 7 days ?

I have no problem "signing in" and staying logged on for say about 10 minutes, but after a short period of time for some unknown reason i find myself being logged out of the system.

It happens on all the internet browsers that i have tried Microsoft Edge (which is my preferred option) Firefox, Chrome etc.

I am using a Windows 10 tablet with the latest software update and all my internet browsers are also up to date.

I have tried clearing browser data, cookies and cleaning the temporary memory files without any success

Never had his problem before (i am guessing it's a setting issue on my tablet) ?

Any help or suggestions would be much welcome.

Thanks

24 REPLIES 24
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Pointless is my favourite gameshow. I like a challenge and it delivers! 

No one is scarier than Anne Robinson from Weakest Link though. 😮

As usual, you ruin the thread. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Pointless is alright until they started putting those ridiculous subjects for the final round, I mean c'mon ... Choose from 1950s jazz albums, politicians of the 1870s or silent movies by German directors of the 1920s .... Yeah, cheers Richard! 😄

Anyway, better get back to Netflix, reckon we can get away with pretending someone hacked into the forum ... 😉

image.png

Legend 5
Legend 5

I tend to use Now forum etc on my mobile so no issues here logging in or out.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:
I tend to use Now forum etc on my mobile so no issues here logging in or out.

@4268

Wow i must admit that is impressive work, 4000 plus posts on the forum using your mobile phone Smiley Happy

I struggle with a 10 inch tablet and i find typing can be a bit awkward on the touch screen (i should invest in a laptop which would make my life easier in reading on a bigger screen and typing on a proper keyboard).

I could never use my mobile phone for typing, i find texting is about my limit on a mobile Smiley Very Happy

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps @4268 @Andy @caseyb1993

Schnapps

Texting, really, c'mon only youngsters like @caseyb1993 and @Andy text.  Yeah, I know I am

really showing my age, I just don't speak text (or young people).

. Sad Emoji04.jpg

Plus, those  "Authentication" errors are a real pain, I hope they do something about them real soon.

UK Bob

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy do you like being called young, of course I agree you are 😁
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:
@Andy do you like being called young, of course I agree you are 😁

Nooooo @4268 what you doing making a comment like that!!!!!!! I could have enjoyed months of flattering comments from Bob before he found out the truth ..... now everybody's going to know this is what I looked like in the mid-80s* 😞

image.png

*Disclaimer that is not really a picture of me in the mid-80s ... although it's probably not far off

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

PS @4268 I nearly asked if this was you from the mid-80s ...

image.png

but you'll be glad to know I didn't! 😄

Ah, searching for 80s child on Google can be cruel .... Smiley Indifferent

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @schnapps @4268 @ukbobboy . All of this makes me feel very young as I was born in the early 90sSmiley Very Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh we can soon put a stop to that @commanda6 I can just as easily search for cringe-worthy 90s pics don't you worry ... just say the word! 😄

image.png