cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Huawei tablet compatability issue

Hi I have just bought the latest 2018 Huawei MediaPad M5 10.5 tablet. Esp' with a view to watching NowTv. However have just discovered I can't watch this on the new tablet. Totally unexpected and its completely ridiculous when I've had no such probs with my Samsung smartphone or geriatric Ipad 2!! Can this be fixed? Or likely to be sorted in the near future?
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi I have just bought the latest 2018 Huawei MediaPad M5 10.5 tablet. Esp' with a view to watching NowTv. However have just discovered I can't watch this on the new tablet. Totally unexpected and its completely ridiculous when I've had no such probs with my Samsung smartphone or geriatric Ipad 2!! Can this be fixed? Or likely to be sorted in the near future?

@Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 🙂

If you follow this link you can check out the devices that support NOWTV https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv,

Thanks Niamh

NOWTV Team 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky makes enough money out of its customers-in this day and age Now TV should be able to support ALL modern smartphone/tablets!!!! Not good enough

Help Centre

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a top end tablet and I'm amazed by some of the apps that aren't supported on my device (NowTV works ok though). It's the nature of the beast I'm afraid.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good evening. Just been in live chat with Now TV and they have advised they are aware there is an issue with the Huawei M5 and playback on Nowtv. I too have the same tablet purchased today and issues are the same. They are working on this now. Hope this helps. Unfortunately we have to sit tight. J 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Small update. I had a tablet software update last night. I opened the Nowtv app out of curiosity and now it's working. I am still using the beta version but it's working. Hope others have the same luck. J