cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Horror Film of the Year! Ring vs The Grudge

OK so horror movie mashups don't have a great track record - Alien v Predator, Freddy Vs Jason but ....

For any fans of Asian Horror this has to be the film of the year ... 

Let's see Sadako and Kayako, two of the freakiest creations ever to come out of Japan, face off against each other!

https://youtu.be/0pOQR9hm-yk

@caseyb1993 you definitely need to watch this! It's out in Japan in June but there's no news on a UK release yet ... if it doesn't we definitely need to come up with a money making scheme to get us to Tokyo in time! 😄

6月18日(土)禁断の決戦が幕を開ける―― http://sadakovskayako.jp/ 『リング』シリーズ・貞子 VS 『呪怨』シリーズ・伽椰子 日本ホラー史上最大の歴史的スーパープロジェクト始動! 決して出会ってはいけない2つの「呪い」が絡まる時、世紀の最恐対決がはじまる! #さだかや
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Whilst we are on the subject of horrors @Andy, have you seen this site?

https://www.shudder.com

It's the NOWTV of horrors! I haven't joined but it looks good.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

604 REPLIES 604
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ooooooooooo they've got who can kill a child, top classic and I've never seen that!!! *getting excited now*

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Omg they've got classic Hammer films as well!! Curse of Frankenstein, Dracula, Abominable Snowman!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Omg @caseyb1993 this looks bl**dy brilliant I can't believe I've not heard of it! There'sloads of classics I've never watched!,,, I'm defI gonna give this a go over Cmas, I think I owe you about 5000 thanks! 😄

right, there's an iOS app, how do you get it on TV - it says Roku so is there a Roku app? 

£3-4 is a bl**dy BARGAIN!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Yep, there is a Roku app 🙂

It has a 4 star rating so it can't be bad. 

You're very welcome! 😉

I only just discovered it the other day on Facebook of all places lol.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 You absolute star I'm loving it Smiley Happy

theyve got got the original Hills Have Eyes and Hellraiser and Night of the Living Dead and Black Sunday ...

It's bl**dy genius!!! 

Hmmm, I might need to buy a Roku now!! 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Andy Psssssttt... Argos, Curry's and Amazon have the roku stick at half price....... 😉
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Phew! Ok, must calm down a bit ...

It looked like you need a Roku or Chromecast to watch on TV then ... Don't have either of those ... I know you got Roku stick ... Worth it do you think? Do you like it? How slow is it? Just a bit, quite a lot, will I get annoyed with it?

Did you notice it says Amazon Prime as a way to watch, any clue what that's about?

Edit: looks like that's US Prime where you can add on extra video subscriptions to the Amazon video service so can't do that!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy the roku stick is a little sluggish (like the white nowtv box) but it does the job for me so I'm not too bothered by that. I'd say for £20, it is worth it.

I do really love the roku as it saves me from unplugging different devices to use one certain app. 

I'm struggling to find it on Amazon (tablet and TV stick) so no hope there.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Sooooo tempted to get a Roku stick now just for the Shudder app! It is nearly Xmas right? They've got a bit of the usual dross on there but there are some seriously good classics on there and a lot I've never seen ...  I reckon the free trial plus a month membership over Xmas  I can blitz thru shed loads!!! .... it does look good right? Seriously, it does doesn't it? You can't not be tempted!! 😄

Omg right I think I need to go calm down now getting way too excited ... Thanks again Casey I owe you BIG TIME!!! 😄 *big virtual hug*

image.png

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

26fd1b79c79ecb77db876c17a47ed2d4

@Andy It does look quite good! i admit it!