cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Horror Film of the Year! Ring vs The Grudge

OK so horror movie mashups don't have a great track record - Alien v Predator, Freddy Vs Jason but ....

For any fans of Asian Horror this has to be the film of the year ... 

Let's see Sadako and Kayako, two of the freakiest creations ever to come out of Japan, face off against each other!

https://youtu.be/0pOQR9hm-yk

@caseyb1993 you definitely need to watch this! It's out in Japan in June but there's no news on a UK release yet ... if it doesn't we definitely need to come up with a money making scheme to get us to Tokyo in time! 😄

6月18日(土)禁断の決戦が幕を開ける―― http://sadakovskayako.jp/ 『リング』シリーズ・貞子 VS 『呪怨』シリーズ・伽椰子 日本ホラー史上最大の歴史的スーパープロジェクト始動! 決して出会ってはいけない2つの「呪い」が絡まる時、世紀の最恐対決がはじまる! #さだかや
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Whilst we are on the subject of horrors @Andy, have you seen this site?

https://www.shudder.com

It's the NOWTV of horrors! I haven't joined but it looks good.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

604 REPLIES 604
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy all the comments are so harsh on that kid. 😞

What about Doug's (Nostalgia Critic) Jack Nicholson impression? It is that spot on, it's terrifying! 😮

How did King hate that film, it is a masterpiece! 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Haha they do seem to experts at doing a mean (in more ways than one!) impression of the cast of any film! 😄

Which reminds me must watch their old IT review to see what they have to say!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Did you know they're only going and remaking Nosferatu again! I was going to say something naughty until I found our Robert Eggers was directing (The Witch - superb!) and Anya Taylor-Joy's in it (The Witch - superb!) so I reckon it might actually be, you know, superb!

image.jpeg

What will they think of next? Turning Phantom of the Opera into a musical? 😳

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Finished! What the heck is with that cheap looking spider? The music when IT is revealed is an OMG moment right there 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Didn't love it but didn't hate it either. 😉

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

I'm glad I didn't sit through it in one go though lol. The only 3 hour film I will sit on my hands for and not answer the phone or door for is Titanic. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy Finished!

@caseyb1993 NO WAY!!! Nice one! All of it? Both sides? Respect! 👍

I think you had to be there in the 90s to really have it burned into the memory, but you can appreciate it for a classic of its time! Ye, the spider, erm, well it was a TV movie, they clearly ran out of money after paying Tim Curry's salary! 😄

I'm sure we'll get a bigger budget ending in 2019! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy  Is Shrek playing nosferatu? 🙂

shrek-credit-dreamworks-pictures

I'm not really a fan of nosferatu but if you are, you will get what I've just done. 😉

My dad loves the darn movie though. He has a shirt with that creepy shadow on the stairs image, posters, different DVDs and/or blurays of the same movie, model kits of him, ornaments etc... 😮

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

posters, different DVDs and/or blurays of the same movie, model kits of him, ornaments etc... 😮

@caseyb1993 FULL ON PROPER NO WAY!!!! 🙀

Omg jealous! You'll have to take a photo of them sometime! I do have the Nosferatu Pop Vinyl if that gets me one up on him! 😄

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy He doesn't have that so one point to you. 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy He doesn't have that so one point to you. 😄

image.gif

@caseyb1993 Bit off-topic but did you notice Ryan Reynold's cheeky Deadpool 2 tweets! 2018 doesn't seem so far away now! 🙂

https://twitter.com/vancityreynolds/status/928704382610395136

https://twitter.com/vancityreynolds/status/928693460814778369

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Is Deadpool auditioning for Come Dine With Me? 😂😂