cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Horror Film of the Year! Ring vs The Grudge

OK so horror movie mashups don't have a great track record - Alien v Predator, Freddy Vs Jason but ....

For any fans of Asian Horror this has to be the film of the year ... 

Let's see Sadako and Kayako, two of the freakiest creations ever to come out of Japan, face off against each other!

https://youtu.be/0pOQR9hm-yk

@caseyb1993 you definitely need to watch this! It's out in Japan in June but there's no news on a UK release yet ... if it doesn't we definitely need to come up with a money making scheme to get us to Tokyo in time! 😄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Whilst we are on the subject of horrors @Andy, have you seen this site?

https://www.shudder.com

It's the NOWTV of horrors! I haven't joined but it looks good.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

604 REPLIES 604
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy OMG, look what I found!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFKkcaj0kAE

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Ooo I wonder if that will be one of the extras on the bluray? I hope it's chock full of stuff! 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Get this! 

My friend bought one of those VR headsets and decided last night that because I liked IT, they wanted me to play this horror game on it called "Play with me".

It scared the stuffing outta me! It involved a creepy Pennywise like clown who chases you around a spooky house! I didn't expect this IT to get up right in my face.

Great fun though, I didn't last 5 minutes before I got caught. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Cool @caseyb1993 ... Unfortunately I don't know anybody with a VR headset but I do know someone with a curved telly so when IT comes out on bluray I'll take it round there and watch it with my head 6 inches from the screen ... should be almost as good! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy It was really good, so realistic. 🙂

It wasn't easy as you have to be on your feet for some games so you think you are going to fall over. 😮

I think they said they got lucky in cash converters for it. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 What model was it/what console was it hooked up to? I'm not a big gamer - used to have Xbox 360 but got rid of it in the end as easily bored so I doubt I'd be getting one again anytime soon but I'd quite like to have a go just to see what it's like.

A horror movie VR experience would be cool ... I reckon in a few years cinemas will ditch the 3D glasses and charge us an extra £20 for a VR film screening! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Sorry for the late reply. 😉

I'm sure it was this one. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Gear-Virtual-Reality-Headset-Black-White/dp/B017WA5VI6/ref=sr_1_3?i...

When they said it could play Netflix and stuff, I just thought "what's the point when your TV is right there?" LOL

It would definitely give you a headache watching a movie! 😮

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Ah cool, quite a reasonable price I thought, but no good for me as I'm an Apple user. I'll have to wait until someone I know gets one, or the next time in passing the Samsung shop and want to make a fool of myself in public! 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy No good for me either as I have an LGK8. 

Ugh, Apple. Such a greedy company. 😄

My brother swears by Samsung so if he wants to sell it, he'll no doubt try me first! 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Ah well, I defected to Apple computers about 15 years ago, it's too late to turn back now! 😄 

I liked to be in the alternate crowd, but now loads of people have joined the club it's nowhere near as fun. No-one wants to encourage them back to Android and Windows more than me! 😞

And cool, horror VR party round yours next year then? 🙂