cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Horror Film of the Year! Ring vs The Grudge

OK so horror movie mashups don't have a great track record - Alien v Predator, Freddy Vs Jason but ....

For any fans of Asian Horror this has to be the film of the year ... 

Let's see Sadako and Kayako, two of the freakiest creations ever to come out of Japan, face off against each other!

https://youtu.be/0pOQR9hm-yk

@caseyb1993 you definitely need to watch this! It's out in Japan in June but there's no news on a UK release yet ... if it doesn't we definitely need to come up with a money making scheme to get us to Tokyo in time! 😄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Whilst we are on the subject of horrors @Andy, have you seen this site?

https://www.shudder.com

It's the NOWTV of horrors! I haven't joined but it looks good.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

604 REPLIES 604
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital Yeah I knew that one, one of many free streaming apps that I've tried but abandoned on Fire TV. Their selection is shall we say economical! But I shouldn't mock, if I ever fall on hard times and can't afford NOW, Netflix or Amazon it may be all I have to fall back on. Then I'll get to finally watch Bat with Vincent Price!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

...Then I'll get to finally watch Bat with Vincent Price!

I've just noticed that myself... It's years since I've watched that movie. I think I'm going to give it a go tonight, while I'm in bed.

I must remember to put the TV's sleep timer on, just in-case I nod off 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital Vincent Price's voice does have a way of making you drift off ... In a nice way I must admit. Enjoy!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Also, there is an app called "OV guide" on the roku that has free horrors as well. 🙂

The website isn't for the UK though. 😞

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy Also, there is an app called "OV guide" on the roku that has free horrors as well. 🙂

@caseyb1993 Now when you say free horrors ... what exactly are we talking about. On a scale of 1-10 how excited will I get compared to Shudder 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I'd say you are better off with shudder but free is free 😉

They are like the viewster ones. 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I'll save that for when I'm well and truly p***ed at Xmas then! 😄

Only 10 mins of Death Train left but don't worry I'll make sure you get an email notification when the next film starts, all part of the free NOW TV service! 😉

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Last one now I promise, there is also Horror Hall which I think is free. I'm not sure if these apps have adverts though since they are free. Smiley Indifferent

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Let me guess, is the selection like Viewster and OV? 😄 mind you I like name Horror Hall, I'll def stick that on the homescreen! 😄 How will I ever find time for Jungle Book! 😞

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I just noticed it in the app store but haven't downloaded it so can't be sure what's on it 😉

Looks like you'll just have to delay shudder for a day for the Jungle Book 😉