cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Horror Film of the Year! Ring vs The Grudge

OK so horror movie mashups don't have a great track record - Alien v Predator, Freddy Vs Jason but ....

For any fans of Asian Horror this has to be the film of the year ... 

Let's see Sadako and Kayako, two of the freakiest creations ever to come out of Japan, face off against each other!

https://youtu.be/0pOQR9hm-yk

@caseyb1993 you definitely need to watch this! It's out in Japan in June but there's no news on a UK release yet ... if it doesn't we definitely need to come up with a money making scheme to get us to Tokyo in time! 😄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Whilst we are on the subject of horrors @Andy, have you seen this site?

https://www.shudder.com

It's the NOWTV of horrors! I haven't joined but it looks good.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

604 REPLIES 604
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Cool! Not on my cinema list, but I'll definitely be watching it on home release, must tell me what you think when you've seen it (read lots about it so don't worry about spoilers). Reckon it'll pick up at least one Oscar, don't you?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I hope it does get at least one. I've read about it too so know what happens. Couldn't resist wikipedia-ing it. 😄

On another horror note, Fifty Shades Freed is out. Ugh.

Can I get a Karl Pilkington gif? 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

wrote:

On another horror note, Fifty Shades Freed is out. Ugh.

Can I get a Karl Pilkington gif? 🙂

@caseyb1993

forget-it.jpg

PS ... Off to the anime thread ....

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I see del Toro won best director for Water at the BAFTAs! Very pleased for him! I reckon he's got to have more than a shout for repeating it at the Oscars don't you? Did you notice Daniel Kaluuya (Get Out) won Rising Star! Horror/fantasy has never done so well! 

PS check out Happy Death Day sometime, it's GroundhogDay meets Scream, lightweight on the scares but loads of fun!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy he did? Yay!! 😄

I'm hoping to see Shape of Water in the next few days. A colleague of mine is jealous haha. 😄

I still can't get into Get Out. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 aww, make it a works outing! 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Did you notice Cult of Chucky is on the Movie Pass? If you like Chucky, wanna play, and enjoy Chucky with a dark edge it's the one for you, not quite as good as Curse but Tiffany shows up!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I still haven't seen Curse yet. 😞

Or Raw before you ask! However... My dad watched it using my pass (plus that new "Bruce Lee" movie) and he said it was pretty good. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Which one, Raw or Chucky?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy sorry Raw. He owns all the Chucky movies. 🙂