cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Horror Film of the Year! Ring vs The Grudge

OK so horror movie mashups don't have a great track record - Alien v Predator, Freddy Vs Jason but ....

For any fans of Asian Horror this has to be the film of the year ... 

Let's see Sadako and Kayako, two of the freakiest creations ever to come out of Japan, face off against each other!

https://youtu.be/0pOQR9hm-yk

@caseyb1993 you definitely need to watch this! It's out in Japan in June but there's no news on a UK release yet ... if it doesn't we definitely need to come up with a money making scheme to get us to Tokyo in time! 😄

6月18日(土)禁断の決戦が幕を開ける―― http://sadakovskayako.jp/ 『リング』シリーズ・貞子 VS 『呪怨』シリーズ・伽椰子 日本ホラー史上最大の歴史的スーパープロジェクト始動! 決して出会ってはいけない2つの「呪い」が絡まる時、世紀の最恐対決がはじまる! #さだかや
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Whilst we are on the subject of horrors @Andy, have you seen this site?

https://www.shudder.com

It's the NOWTV of horrors! I haven't joined but it looks good.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

604 REPLIES 604
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Noooo don't know about deleted scene, is it on YouTube?

Just been to check out the songs, bizarre! Gangnam Style didn't work but I quite liked Toxic. You're right Take On Me is perfect! Where do they get their ideas! 😄

Never watched Hemlock Grove but keep meaning to, didn't realise Bill was in it tho!

BTW I hope you get to watch the Tim Curry version sometime, just for the sake of it! See if your dad's got it on disc! Here's one scene I love to do an impression of! 😄

https://youtu.be/hKI5tdmA2tk

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I know he has it as he is trying to get me to watch it. He said I should have watched it before I saw the 2017 version. Pffft, I wanted to like the 2017 one better! Lol

I never actually told you but I've seen Misery and The Shining before though! 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Misery and The Shining are fab! I especially love Misery, Kathy Bates is bat-crazy!! If you liked those films you'll still enjoy old-IT ... I think you should watch it when you all get together for Xmas as your after-dinner film! Home Alone anyone? No dad, shove IT on! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Imagine that! "Hey dad and all the family! Some goofball on the internet told us to watch IT after our Turkey!"

The weird part is, is that he would actually put it on! 😄

Forgot to mention, the deleted scene isn't on YouTube as the video doesn't exist (yet). If you google it though, loads of articles tell you about it. Directors cut maybe? 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

..... and reappears here!*

@caseyb1993

image.jpeg

It's (one of) our favourite days of the year! 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Clever! 😉

It certainly is! Any trick or treater's? I've had some knocking. I've had ghosts, witches, zombies and spiderman so far. 😮

BTW, I sort of started watching 90's IT last night but fell asleep about 40 mins in. Not out of boredom, it is just the sofa is too comfy lol. You are right, T.C's Pennywise is funny but those choppers!! 😮

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Just a couple so far, but it usually kicks off about now till 8ish. One lad was wearing a clown costume with no make up on and insisted he was a ghost not a clown. I soon put him straight! 😄

Last few years I've been roped into going round with my friend's kids as I do a mean impression of .... (Have a guess) ... but they're old enough to go round on their own now so this year it's wait for the trick or treaters to fizzle off then I've got a double bill of Halloween and Halloween H20 planned! 

What at you got lined up?

PS he does a mean 'would you like a balloon' 😄 a www I hope you like my IT in the end! Stick with it through the kids bit! 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy It has to be Pennywise right???

For me, The Flash and then Lon Chaney's Phantom of the opera. I watch it every Halloween cuz it's amazing! 

Then if I'm not too tired then maybe some more IT. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Nope - I'd make a great Pennywise but too much effort. My speciality is a zombie mad Dr Frankenstein (don't know why I made you guess, you'd never have said that!) It really doesn't need much acting on my part! 😄

Oh wow old skool! I'm impressed! That's the B&W silent one ye? Still not seen that. Shiver has the original Nosferatu on mind! 🙂 Enjoy! ^^

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy That's the one! The unmasking scene is quite freaky every time even though you know it's coming. Even the music is spine shivering.... 😮

I highly recommend this one. 🙂

Now Nosferatu is more my dad's thing. I never really got into that.