Elite 2

Re: Horror/Heroes/Anime

[ Edited ]

Andy wrote:

And while we are temporarily back on horror, if Polish cannibal mermaid musicals aren't your thing (and it's a bit niche I admit) check out Happy Death Day - imagine you get murdered by a slasher serial killer on your birthday and you keep reliving the day over and over until you find out who did it .... Looks like a fun slasher horror channelling Groundhog Day meets Scream with a Chucky-inspired murderer on the loose! Blumhouse are producing it so it should have a bit of flair and style to it!

https://youtu.be/1NTaDm3atkc

@Andy Weirdly enough, you just described the plot to Higurashi (2nd season). Are you psychic?? Smiley Very Happy

Yep, anime is a tiresome (and expensive) hobby. Smiley Wink

It is worth it though! (For me anyway as I love my collection). Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Legend 1

@caseyb1993 Just coincidence. Is there no anime equivalent for Polish cannibalistic mermaid musicals then? No imagination those Japanese! 

Mentor 1

@Andy @caseyb1993

Andy

Polish Cannibalistic Mermaid Musical?

What????????

Shocked Emoji.jpg

UK Bob

Elite 2

[ Edited ]

@ukbobboy It is not from this world..... Smiley Wink

@Andy No but I have seen a mermaid anime but it had no cannibals. They did sing though! If I remember, it was called "Mermaid Melody". Smiley Happy

I'm on about the Happy Death Day one. Higurashi has the same plot. A girl getting killed on the exact same day and reliving it over and over. It is an interesting show. It is a different perspective from its 1st season.

Rika-Furude-rika-furude-15618745-711-400

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
NOW TV Team

@caseyb1993 Ahh no way! I've been wanting to get loads of Clannad stuff since I saw it but there's like nothing in the UK from what I've seen (haven't looked in a while to be fair) where did you get it from?

I really want to get some cuddly toys and things like that hahaha (please don't tease me..)

NOW TV Team

@ukbobboy You're no intruder! Always happy to have some more fans Smiley Happy

Do keep us up to date on your Attack on Titan journey! I'd like to see what you think of it. I haven't started watching Season 2 yet, I'm waiting for it to finish before I do (@caseyb1993 do you know if it's finished airing?)

Mirrai Nikki is one of my favourites! You have got to let me know how that goes when you start it!

Elite 2

[ Edited ]

@Ryan-R From Amazon duh... Smiley Wink

After story is there too. Smiley Happy

CLICK ME

Couldn't tell you about the cuddly toys though. Smiley Wink

Maybe eBay?

I couldn't tell you about Attack On Titan though, I don't even know how many episodes season 2 has. Smiley Very Happy

NOW TV Team

@caseyb1993 Are you trying to get me to spend lots of money?

I'm going to have a look on eBay for some of that action then, I'm sure I'll find something cute (don't judge me)

Haha neither can I, I've been so out of the loop with it on purpose so nothing is spoilt for me Smiley Very Happy

Elite 2

@Ryan-R £20 is a bargain! Smiley Wink

It could be £40 like an anime I want next. Smiley Very Happy

I've finished it already! 

Highlighted
NOW TV Team

@caseyb1993 Oh yeah sure £20 is indeed a bargain, but with the way I shop online, I'll end up adding another digit to that hahaha