cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Horror Film of the Year! Ring vs The Grudge

OK so horror movie mashups don't have a great track record - Alien v Predator, Freddy Vs Jason but ....

For any fans of Asian Horror this has to be the film of the year ... 

Let's see Sadako and Kayako, two of the freakiest creations ever to come out of Japan, face off against each other!

https://youtu.be/0pOQR9hm-yk

@caseyb1993 you definitely need to watch this! It's out in Japan in June but there's no news on a UK release yet ... if it doesn't we definitely need to come up with a money making scheme to get us to Tokyo in time! 😄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Whilst we are on the subject of horrors @Andy, have you seen this site?

https://www.shudder.com

It's the NOWTV of horrors! I haven't joined but it looks good.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

604 REPLIES 604
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Just coincidence. Is there no anime equivalent for Polish cannibalistic mermaid musicals then? No imagination those Japanese! 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy @caseyb1993

Andy

Polish Cannibalistic Mermaid Musical?

What????????

Shocked Emoji.jpg

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy It is not from this world..... 😉

@Andy No but I have seen a mermaid anime but it had no cannibals. They did sing though! If I remember, it was called "Mermaid Melody". 🙂

I'm on about the Happy Death Day one. Higurashi has the same plot. A girl getting killed on the exact same day and reliving it over and over. It is an interesting show. It is a different perspective from its 1st season.

Rika-Furude-rika-furude-15618745-711-400

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 Ahh no way! I've been wanting to get loads of Clannad stuff since I saw it but there's like nothing in the UK from what I've seen (haven't looked in a while to be fair) where did you get it from?

I really want to get some cuddly toys and things like that hahaha (please don't tease me..)

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User From Amazon duh... 😉

After story is there too. 🙂

CLICK ME

Couldn't tell you about the cuddly toys though. 😉

Maybe eBay?

I couldn't tell you about Attack On Titan though, I don't even know how many episodes season 2 has. 😄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 Are you trying to get me to spend lots of money?

I'm going to have a look on eBay for some of that action then, I'm sure I'll find something cute (don't judge me)

Haha neither can I, I've been so out of the loop with it on purpose so nothing is spoilt for me Smiley Very Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User £20 is a bargain! 😉

It could be £40 like an anime I want next. 😄

I've finished it already! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 Oh yeah sure £20 is indeed a bargain, but with the way I shop online, I'll end up adding another digit to that hahaha

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Back to horror anyone with Amazon Prime / Instant Video who likes Asian horror should check out Train to Busan, fab Korean zombie action horror (not strictly zombies but infected, think World War Z or 28 Days fast and fierce tho). Great cast and doesn't hang around, 10 mins in you know it's all going to kick off, 20 mins in its all kicking off big time! Loads of action, loads of tension, heartbreaking ending. Top stuff!

https://youtu.be/pyWuHv2-Abk

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Love your Japanese horror? Of course you do, and there's nothing more terrifying that a killer electric heater. Yes, you heard it right, just when you thought it was safe to switch on the heating ....

Battle Heater

Check out the trailer here

https://youtu.be/CZMbCtKryFA