cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Horror Film of the Year! Ring vs The Grudge

OK so horror movie mashups don't have a great track record - Alien v Predator, Freddy Vs Jason but ....

For any fans of Asian Horror this has to be the film of the year ... 

Let's see Sadako and Kayako, two of the freakiest creations ever to come out of Japan, face off against each other!

https://youtu.be/0pOQR9hm-yk

@caseyb1993 you definitely need to watch this! It's out in Japan in June but there's no news on a UK release yet ... if it doesn't we definitely need to come up with a money making scheme to get us to Tokyo in time! 😄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Whilst we are on the subject of horrors @Andy, have you seen this site?

https://www.shudder.com

It's the NOWTV of horrors! I haven't joined but it looks good.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

604 REPLIES 604
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Once you start you can never get Ice Ice Baby out of your head can you?

Interesting GoT fact for you, did you know Rick Astley was actually in the running for Ned Stark before they realised Sean Bean was interested? 😮

@4268 Never heard of mini monster meals before, where do you get them? And do they come with a monster toy / served by a monster / look like a monster? (Cos if it's not any of those I'd be very disappointed!)

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 

Interesting GoT fact for you, did you know Rick Astley was actually in the running for Ned Stark before they realised Sean Bean was interested? 😮

@Andy For real?? 😮

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 

@Andy For real?? 😮

@caseyb1993 OF COURSE NOT!!!!!! 😄

image.jpeg

All together now ...

https://youtu.be/j63ykKTrvFY

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 OF COURSE NOT!!!!!! 😄

image.jpeg

All together now ...

https://youtu.be/j63ykKTrvFY

@Andy Can't believe I fell for that one!! 😄

To be fair, you said it yourself, it is hard to tell whether one person is joking on here or not haha 😄

BLAME THE HEAT!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'm sure I heard that Jason Donovan was is the running for Ned Stark. Or was it Tony Stark?!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:
Can't believe I fell for that one!! 😄

@caseyb1993 Ah, I was so hoping you'd fall straight into that, as ever you didn't disappoint! I can leave the forum happy now! 😉

@SeeMoreDigital I think it was Doctor Strange, but he just camped it up a little too much

image.png

Legend 5
Legend 5
is winder woman a new super hero lol
@Andy wrote:

**THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR WINDER WOMAN**

Spoiler

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:
is winder woman a new super hero lol

@4268 No I'm afraid that was a complete Blunder Woman

image.jpeg

See what I did there? Don't pretend you don't remember it! 😉

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I had but remembered when saw the photos. Russ Abbott and his characters were funny.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy, 4 and 5 are better than 6 and 7. I'll be fair there. Just Freddy having a daughter was not needed in 6. 😞 
I enjoyed FvJ when it came out as you can't beat two villains from different movies battling it out (this was the first Jason movie I saw as well 🙂 )

If Godzilla vs Sharknado counts then this mashup please! 😄

Also, Wonder Woman looks amazing! I can't wait to (hopefully) see it at cineworld! I was so shocked at reading it has 96% on rotten tomatoes, finally a fantastic score for DC. Girl Power! 

@caseyb1993

Thought I'd better move this into my horror topic, trying to be a good boy and all that.

Well, you've delivered a massive spoiler now as I had no idea about the Freddy daughter thing, obviously I'll let you off tho, looking forward to that one.

Godzilla v Sharknado sounds cool, you do know they're doing Godzilla vs Kong next don't ya? So who knows!

Defo gonna see Wonder Woman, just need to wait until half term is over as I'm not sharing a cinema with a load of bored kids ...

So sorry @Andy!!

I really thought you would have known about the daughter thing! 😞

I think I did read about GvK somewhere. Imagine that happening!!

Tell me about it, I like to leave it a few weeks before going to the cinema. That way, pretty much everyone will have seen it and the screen will be empty. CINEMA LOGIC. 🙂