cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Horror Film of the Year! Ring vs The Grudge

OK so horror movie mashups don't have a great track record - Alien v Predator, Freddy Vs Jason but ....

For any fans of Asian Horror this has to be the film of the year ... 

Let's see Sadako and Kayako, two of the freakiest creations ever to come out of Japan, face off against each other!

https://youtu.be/0pOQR9hm-yk

@caseyb1993 you definitely need to watch this! It's out in Japan in June but there's no news on a UK release yet ... if it doesn't we definitely need to come up with a money making scheme to get us to Tokyo in time! 😄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Whilst we are on the subject of horrors @Andy, have you seen this site?

https://www.shudder.com

It's the NOWTV of horrors! I haven't joined but it looks good.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

604 REPLIES 604
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy 

Spoiler
The war battle was fantastic!! 
I'm so glad they didn't go over the top with slow mo fight sequences like some movies do.

I was laughing with all the innuendos throughout. 😄

I don't think the final battle was too long, sometimes you need the talk to create an epic final fight! 😉

Wasn't I right about the cinema logic? There were only 6 people in when I was there.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Wasn't I right about the cinema logic? There were only 6 people in when I was there.

**THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR WONDER WOMAN**

@caseyb1993  Let me guess, there were 30 to start with and then you opened the bag of popcorn and most of them left????

Spoiler

Ye the bit where they arrived in London and Diana was getting used to city life was quite funny, trying all the costumes on, putting on some Lynda Carter glasses etc plus Steve's secretary and the Scottish bloke were great! I noticed that after the popularity of the Clark Kent in the bath scene in BvS they had to put a Steve in the rock pool scene in! Not an Amazonian in sight!

Oooh and the first time she crossed her bracelets when training on the island ... KAPOW!! Gotta love that WW rock music theme as well! Best superhero music!

I wonder when the bluray comes out if there will be two versions, one with extra Steve in the rock pool and smoochy stuff in for you, one with more WW action in for me. They could call it Wonder Woman His and Hers Edition!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

**THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR WINDER WOMAN**

Spoiler
@caseyb1993 OMG almost forgot how brilliant was the little girl version of Diana at the beginning, pretending to do all the training. Loved her, even if she did remind me of Scrappy Doo ... "Let me at em, pow pow"!! I could watch an entire film about little girl Wonder Woman growing up on Paradise Island!!!!
ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy @caseyb1993

Hi Andy

Man, you are going all gooey and soft.

Soft Emoji.jpg

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I hope you aren't spoiling the movie for yourself @ukbobboy 😉

I had to avoid reviews and articles about the movie before I saw it which nearly killed me! 😄

@Andy

Spoiler
WW's rock theme just totally kicks a**:)
You gotta love the trailer music too! Warriors by Imagine Dragons. You're welcome. 😉

I would buy both editions! 😄

I spoke to my dad afterwards and his first question was "was there an invisible plane?" *facepalm* lol. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

You said, "I hope you aren't spoiling the movie for yourself". You know, spoilers don't bother me, I can read all the spoilers here and elsewhere and still enjoy the film and watch it with new eyes.

I'm still looking forward to seeing Wonder Woman.

@4268

Yeah 4268, I saw that "winder woman" of @Andy's as well, but I thought it was just Andy being Andy.

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Do you mean all this time I've been putting spoiler warnings in the title, at the top of the message and hiding everything in spoiler boxes and you've STILL been reading it!!!

I shall be popping round later to wrap you in my golden lasso of truth and compelling you to forget everything you've read ... You lucky boy! 😉

image.jpeg

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

Andy, I'll be wearing my Invisible Man's costume.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

What better way to celebrate the fact that it's Tuesday and the upcoming new season of GoT is close by than with a rollicking rendition of Ice Ice Baby by the GoT cast courtesy of those lovely folks at Sky Atlantic. 

https://youtu.be/caEPpbUyaEs

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

What better way to celebrate the fact that it's Tuesday and the upcoming new season of GoT is close by than with a rollicking rendition of Ice Ice Baby by the GoT cast courtesy of those lovely folks at Sky Atlantic. 

@Andy Okay, I read rollicking as "rick-rolling". It would have been funny if S.A did one of those! 😄