Elite 5

Re: Horror/Hero chatter.

@Andy I had but remembered when saw the photos. Russ Abbott and his characters were funny.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor not staff so cannot help you with account matters I can just attempt to point you in the right direction.

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

Devices I am currently using for Now: Android app on Moto G5 Plus, Chromecast, LG TV, Smart box.
Highlighted
Mentor 1

Re: Horror/Hero chatter. THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS

@Andy

Andy, I'll be wearing my Invisible Man's costume.

UK Bob

Legend 1

Re: Horror/Hero chatter. Game of Thrones Ice Ice Baby

What better way to celebrate the fact that it's Tuesday and the upcoming new season of GoT is close by than with a rollicking rendition of Ice Ice Baby by the GoT cast courtesy of those lovely folks at Sky Atlantic. 

https://youtu.be/caEPpbUyaEs

STOP! COLLABORATE AND LISTEN! Swede Mason's take on the #GameofThrones cast singing Ice Ice Baby is the best thing ever. Watch more on YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/SkyAtlantic Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/SkyAtlantic Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/skyatlantic Find more
Elite 5

Re: Horror Film of the Year! Ring vs The Grudge

It's mini monster meal day today ! I really that's a good way to celebrate.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor not staff so cannot help you with account matters I can just attempt to point you in the right direction.

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

Devices I am currently using for Now: Android app on Moto G5 Plus, Chromecast, LG TV, Smart box.
Elite 2

Andy wrote:

What better way to celebrate the fact that it's Tuesday and the upcoming new season of GoT is close by than with a rollicking rendition of Ice Ice Baby by the GoT cast courtesy of those lovely folks at Sky Atlantic. 

@Andy Okay, I read rollicking as "rick-rolling". It would have been funny if S.A did one of those! Smiley Very Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Elite 2

Re: horror/hero chatter

[ Edited ]

@ukbobboy @Andy @commanda6

Is there any news on the Netflix "The Punisher" series? I am really excited for that!

I'm still only halfway through season 2 of Daredevil so no spoilers for that please. Smiley Wink

I am trying to speed watch "Switched At Birth" on here before I attempt Netflix again. Smiley Very Happy

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Legend 1

@caseyb1993 Once you start you can never get Ice Ice Baby out of your head can you?

Interesting GoT fact for you, did you know Rick Astley was actually in the running for Ned Stark before they realised Sean Bean was interested? Smiley Surprised

@4268 Never heard of mini monster meals before, where do you get them? And do they come with a monster toy / served by a monster / look like a monster? (Cos if it's not any of those I'd be very disappointed!)

Elite 2

Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 

Interesting GoT fact for you, did you know Rick Astley was actually in the running for Ned Stark before they realised Sean Bean was interested? Smiley Surprised

@Andy For real?? Smiley Surprised

Legend 1

Re: horror/hero chatter

caseyb1993 wrote:

Is there any news on the Netflix "The Punisher" series? I am really excited for that!

@caseyb1993 This year, but no date yet. I'd guess after Defenders so maybe a few weeks before Xmas?

I've just signed up to Netflix again a few days ago to catch up on stuff before GoT, great timing on my part just before the heatwave so I've hardly watched anything yet, but hoping to catch up on Bate's Motel, The Expanse and Black Mirror, and maybe give Santa Clarita Diet or Series of Unfortunate Events a go ... Wish me luck!!

Legend 1

caseyb1993 wrote:

Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 

@Andy For real?? Smiley Surprised

@caseyb1993 OF COURSE NOT!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

image.jpeg

All together now ...

https://youtu.be/j63ykKTrvFY

Jon Snow expects to see a man about his uncle, Benjen Stark, and gets a nasty surprise.