cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi first time here bought a voucher from curry £10fotr 2 months pass and it won’t let me add

Iv already given my bank details and cancelled them so they know I 18 I paid for voucher so why carnt I add and why carnt I speak to any one think I just go bk to sky least u can contact them , I disabled took a lot of effort going curry today only to find I carnt use wt I paid for🥵🤬🤬

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Must be something they're blocking now. I managed to upload a £15 for 2 months movie pass but they've completely deleted it from my account and charged me their monthly fee. And they refuse to respond to complaints about it as well.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried re applying the code again just in case it never went through correctly the first time ?

If it comes up with an error message saying something like this code is not valid or has been used, then is there any chance you accidentally added the code to a different nowtv account ?

Sorry i couldn't offer any other suggestions other to request a refund from the shop or Retailer you bought the voucher code from.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It applied fine to the account, I had a confirmation that it was valid until 28 May but now its disappeared. I no longer get have the card as I had no reason to retain it as it worked fine.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry i couldn't help on this matter.

I come across some of your further posts on the forum after posting in this thread and can see you had no joy or help with nowtv customer service.

I will tag @Karl-F  The Community Manager on here to see if any of his staff can help you out in some way.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You need to keep an active bank card on your nowtv account to either use the subscription service or their vouchers / gift cards.

Because you mentioned that you have cancelled your bank card this could be the reason why the voucher from Currys is not working.

If the bank card hasn't been cancelled then another possibility is that the voucher code was not activated correctly at the till by the Currys shop assistant.