Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Gotham S3 Off-Topic Chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

image.jpeg

Thread for anyone watching Gotham S3. Feel free to chip in with thoughts and comments. 

49 REPLIES 49
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I've nearly finished 17 but I have a feeling you may finish the show before I do. 😞

I should be done by the end of the weekend hopefully though. 🙂

I've done so well binge watching this season which is record time for me! 😄

Spoiler
The Penguin/Riddler "love story" was really... weird. I felt sorry for good ol' Ozzy though. 😢 

I freakin' love Jerome/Joker(?)! He is a mix of Mark Hamill and Heath Ledger, the two best Jokers! 

Alfred has the patience of a Saint! If it were me, young master Bruce would be on his own! 😄

I wasn't really a fan of Ivy Pepper, (why couldn't they stick to Pamela Isley?) but little Ivy was better. 
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

The actor playing Bruce does get on my nerves a bit, I've got used to him now but if you just tuned in in the middle of the show for the first time you'd never imagine he could actually grow up to be Batman could you? I mean, I know he's got some training to do but I reckon with a bit of training little Ivy could knock him out no trouble and she wouldn't winge like a baby afterwards!

Spoiler
The headline Mayor Crumblepot does make me chuckle every time I think about it ... he never gets the breaks poor Ozzy does he? And have you noticed Jim Gordon has been doing his I'm Batman voice all the way through this season! 😄
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy

OMG, Jim does have a Batman voice! 😮

Awww, I've liked Bruce from the start. 🙂

Spoiler

He's come a long way from Little Wuss to the Karate Kid! 

Now me, I didn't like Selena to start with but she grew on me. 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 Have you started S2 of The Expanse yet? Any good? Not getting too complicated is it? Just got the final double length ep of Gotham to watch and then I'm finished.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@commanda6 Have you started S2 of The Expanse yet? Any good? Not getting too complicated is it? Just got the final double length ep of Gotham to watch and then I'm finished.

@Andy I have watched the first episode so far. It is good but you do have to pay attention. Given how complicated game of thrones can be sometimes. I would have thought it would be right up your street.

Spoiler
Onto Gotham. @caseyb1993 . I don't really think you could ever call Bruce a wuss . What happened to him was terrible and probably would leave you somewhat detached and afraid. By the end of season two, Bruce was a much better character and in season three he has been fantastic. We first saw just how good of a fighter, Bruce had become when Selina tried to fight him. Had Bruce chosen to he could have done her some harm very easily

I do know a bit of information about season four, but I will leave that until later Smiley Wink once I know you've both finished Gotham season three, we can start talking about what we think will happen in Gotham season four

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
ukbobboy
Legend

@commanda6

You know C6

For some reason, I can't seem to get into Gotham and I don't really no why.  Gotham seems to have everything that naturally attracts me to a show but I just can't watch it.

I started watching GofT from season 7 and immediately got into it and knew why it had such a huge following.  However, for some reason I've got a mental block when it comes to Gotham and I just don't understand why.

I guess I'm going to have to leave it alone until season 4 is out and give it another go.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 I don't mind shows where you have to pay attention, but my primitive chimp brain can't cope with to many of those shows at the same time, I'm having to keep my wits about me to get to the end of Orphan Black so I'll start Expanse S2 after that! 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Yay, I thought you weren't a little Ivy fan? Big Ivy is so wishy washy - you can hardly call her a super villain can you? Let's hope she improves! And no more Brulina they are getting on my nerves!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @commanda6

Finished!! What a freakin' finale that was!! 

Spoiler
Ozzy's revenge on Ed was fantastic! I hope he didn't need the toilet before being frozen! 
And little Bruce is slowly becoming Batman!
What about Jim literally knocking Jerome's block off early on?? 😄 😄

Season 4 is going to be fantastic! If/when we get it that is... 😞 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

NOOO!!!! I WAS GOING TO FINISH BEFORE YOU!!! Smiley Sad

Just got the last episode to watch, but I was getting the last few episodes of Orphan Black out of the way first - done that, and now I'm going to finish Gotham - you could have waited a couple of hours!! 

And nope I'm not opening your spoiler and I've already deleted your email notification as soon as I read the first word!

chimp-blah-blah-ears-covered.jpg

Bad Casey!!