Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Gotham S3 Off-Topic Chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

image.jpeg

Thread for anyone watching Gotham S3. Feel free to chip in with thoughts and comments. 

49 REPLIES 49
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993

Let's just say season 4 is going to be really interesting Smiley Wink

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 Please tell me you haven't completely finished Gotham already?!?!?! ...You naughty man!! 🙂

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@commanda6 Please tell me you haven't completely finished Gotham already?!?!?! ...You naughty man!! 🙂

Yep, I have indeedSmiley Happy you and @caseyb1993 will have to tell me when you finished season 3, so that we can start talking about what we think is going to happen next seasonSmiley Very Happy at the moment I want to be very careful not to give you any spoilers, but needless to say it's really, really good.  Smiley Wink

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

image.png

@commanda6 OMG that is serious binge-watching!! Fair play, you are the Binge-Watching King!!! I clearly need to sleep less. 

Inspired by you, I will put in more effort and try and finish Gotham ASAP!! TTFN!! Over and Out!!! 😄

PS fan of new Ivy or like the old Ivy better? It's THE question that needs answering!! 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

*ep 13 spoilers*

Spoiler
Wow just seen the Joker returns ep, how brilliant was that! Things are getting more bonkers and more brilliant, altho I hope that's the last we see of Selina's mother tho, the Brulina plot is getting in the way of the action! 😄

where are you up to @caseyb1993?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Almost coming up to 16. I plan on watching 2 tonight. 😉

Must....fight...spoilers.... 😮

EDIT: Young Ivy. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

PS fan of new Ivy or like the old Ivy better? It's THE question that needs answering!! 😉

@Andy , like @caseyb1993 . I like the new Ivy better than the old one. Smiley Tongue

What episode are you on now? @Andy @caseyb1993

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 I'm on ep 14 now so not too far behind C. Hoping for less Brulina next Ep, and plenty of Joker. Reckon I'll be done by the end of the week!

@caseyb1993 Is that Young Ivy as in Original Little Ivy or New Pretend Grown-Up Ivy?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sorry @Andy, I meant little Ivy but grown up Ivy is starting to grow on me now. 🙂

Barbara is getting on my nerves though, she is really over acted. Smiley Mad

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Fancy meeting you here! 😄 I was just popping on to say I've caught up with you now so I'm just about to start ep 16.

Spoiler

Jerome's stapled face is weirdly great, especially when it gets distorted! And the fight between Bruce and Joker in the hall of mirrors was fab, even if Bruce's polo neck sweater was a bit disturbing. Ooh and altBruce is back! How did he get find his polo neck sweater tho?!?

You have to feel sorry for Alfred. He has to do all the cooking, cleaning, gardening, driving, and now Joker's trashed Wayne Manor he's going to have to do plastering, wallpapering and gluing the Owl Key back together. No wonder he never has time to close those great big windows everyone keeps walking through.

Looking forward to seeing where Brucev1.0 has disappeared to!