Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Gotham S3 Off-Topic Chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

image.jpeg

Thread for anyone watching Gotham S3. Feel free to chip in with thoughts and comments. 

49 REPLIES 49
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'm on 6! I think I'm gonna do it! 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Huh how did you get to 6?!? You were on 3 an hour ago!!!!!! Why am I last? I'm only up to ep 4 ...

image.png

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy More like 4 hours ago! 😄

Heck, tonight I planned on binging several episodes! One more tonight and I'll wrap it up I think. 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I really must not drink when I'm on a Netflix binge, it definitely slows me down! To be fair I did watch the last ep of season 2 to start with to get me back into it ...

Now then ...

*comes up with clever plot to catch up with C&C6*

I was a bit confused by ep 3 how come Selina and altBruce get into Wayne Manor so easy .... Why doesn't Alfred put some proper locks on the doors and close those ruddy big windows instead of leaving them wide open all the time? If you could explain to me in the form of a 2000 word essay by tomorrow I'd be ever so grateful ...

*rushes off to watch episode 4*

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I'm more worried about why people don't just move out of Gotham City! Why stay with all that crime and lunatics? 😄

It's Midsomer Murders all over again. 😄

Catwoman (Catgirl?) can sneak in anywhere. Why would locks keep her out? 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

I mean honestly it's a billionaire mansion, there's only 2 people living in it and they leave all the windows wide open!!! Never mind Gotham, it wouldn't last 5 minutes in Manchester!! 😄

Right im off to watch one more, don't get too far ahead of me!! 😉

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy No pressure but I'm coming up to episode 7. 😉

Out of everything in the show, that is what bugs you? 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just finished ep 9 (where Barnes gets captured) so I'm guessing I'm well behind you two by now??!!?? 😄 It's bonkers brilliant isn't it? Although I'm still not a fan of 'pretend grown up' Poison Ivy.

In my defence @caseyb1993 you'll be glad to know that I did catch Deepwater Horizon at the weekend on your recommendation and thought it was fab, very tense, especially the build up where you just knew it was all going to kick-off it was just a question of when. Have you managed to catch Okja yet?

I notice ep 15 is called How the Riddler Got His Name - can't wait for that one!! 🙂

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Andy @commanda6

Hi Casey

You asked, "....why people don't (people) just move out of Gotham City, why stay with all that crime and lunatics?" Well young lady, I suspect, just like the town "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" use to live in, house and property prices are cheap compared to anywhere else.

Glad that you, Andy and C6 are binging on Gotham S3.

Gotham Characters.jpg

UK Bob