Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Gotham S3 Off-Topic Chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

image.jpeg

Thread for anyone watching Gotham S3. Feel free to chip in with thoughts and comments. 

49 REPLIES 49
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I'm sorry. 😞

I thought you would have finished it already. 😉 I can't believe I watched it all in just over a week! A new record for me! 😄

Ah well, now I can do a re-binge of Rick and Morty!

rick-and-morty-600x300

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 @commanda6

OK NOW we've all officially finished ... and OMGx100!!! 🙂

*CONTAINS SERIOUS SPOILERS*

Spoiler

Wowzers where do you start! S3 has been uh-mazing!!!!!

HOW many characters dead/almost dead! (Bet they all come back!)

And oooooo "Hello Catwoman!"

Omg soooo many good moments!

And the Butch reveal ... I had to look that one up as I didn't get the reference but sounds cool!

Is it wrong I thought Lee was uh-mazing as Evil Lee, I was like you go girl and cheering her on!

Bruce still does my head in - he's been off training for 5 mins and already he's shoving a sword through Alfred, I'm like 'what you doing you fool, that guys been washing your underpants for years!!!' And then THAT scene at the end, I couldn't help laughing at the costume, it's like 'I'm sure I've seen that in Argos!' But still ... GREAT!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 @commanda6 aww you guys are leaving me hanging... 😞

I thought we were going to discuss season 4 when we'd all finished ...

Spoiler
and the fact that Jerome just wasn't in it enough!!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I honestly don't know what to say. 😮

Spoiler
I want to see Ed...sorry... The Riddler escape his "prison" and have an epic battle with Ozzy. What did you think of Ozzy's revenge scene? 🙂

Why is everyone moaning about Bruce? 😉
Give the kid a chance, he has a long journey ahead of him. 😄 😄

Also, more JEROME/JOKER.... 😄

Tabitha gets on my nerves a little so hoping we have less of her and I am glad Babs is gone (for now anyway) as she REALLY irritated me. There is over acting, and then there is Babs. 😞

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Spoiler

Hehe Bruce just reminds me of Harry Potter a bit, he needs Selina to take him on a pub crawl! 😄

Ye not really sure how it's all going to pan out win the different villains, how will they team up, there's so many of them now!

Do you agree 'new' Poison Ivy was a waste of space this season? I hope she falls into some shrinking potion and turns back into little Ivy. I thought it was clever having a few 'kid' versions of villains to go alongside 'kid' Bruce.

And Babs!!! FFS!! Isn't she supposed to marry Jim eventually? Can't see that happening!

We need @commanda6 bet he's got loads of ideas up his sleeve! 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy 

Spoiler
I'm just wondering if this is a different Barbara...
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993

We need @commanda6 bet he's got loads of ideas up his sleeve! 🙂

@Andy @caseyb1993 hi

Of course I have a few ideas

Season four actually starts in the US on 21st SeptemberSmiley Surprised

Are you ready for thisSmiley Very Happy

Spoiler

I think Bruce is going to very rapidly make a lot more enemies in the next season, because although the Court of owls may be pretty much gone. There are many in the city of Gotham, particularly inside Wayne Enterprises, who would have done rather well out of everything being corrupt. I think these people will try and go after Bruce they will obviously get more than they bargained for when they do

I think Bruce was start trying to clear up when enterprises as part of that he will ask Lucius to return to Wayne Enterprises and I think Lucius will probably agree to do so. While Bruce isn't old enough to take over the running of Wayne Enterprises on his own. He probably has enough clout to put somebody else in charge who is in line with his way of thinking, because if you remember earlier in season three, Bruce was easily able to get a meeting with the board of Wayne Enterprises and they pretty much had to listen to him. So I think Lucius will end up in a high up position in the Wayne Enterprises

Obviously, as Bruce starts going after criminals. The first person he is going to attract the attention of is Penguin. As much as I love Penguin on the show. Penguin is good at running the criminal underworld, but I'm not sure he's smart enough to follow the breadcrumbs back to Bruce.

What will be really interesting is that as Bruce goes after criminals. He is eventually going to attract the attention of the GCPD, particularly James Gordon , which means James Gordon will probably start going after him. Although James Gordon obviously won't know that the vigilante is Bruce. Because I'm pretty sure that at some point in the comics Gordon finds out that Bruce is vigilante (Batman) . Although Bruce obviously isn't Batman yet Gordon obviously is intelligent enough to follow the breadcrumbs and find out the Bruce is a vigilante and if he does find out. I think this will leave Gordon extremely conflicted. Although Gordon obviously isn't going to bring Bruce in because otherwise he would never have become Batman. We need to remember that whilst the DC TV shows are based on the comics, they often do move away from the comics bit and Gordon finding out about Bruce will be good for drama and that's obviously good for a TV show

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 Woohoo! Just off at mo but will enjoy reading later and let you know my thoughts! 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 @caseyb1993

*CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Spoiler
Yeah I agree I reckon Lucius will be the man on the inside at Wayne Enterprises, bit like the character in the Nolan films he could be a source of Intel and tech for the batcave! I'm hoping we see Bruce spending lots of time in the batcave being 'nearly-Batman'. Possibly with Alfred agreeing to act as sidekick. Wonder if we will get a batmobile!
Wondering where Selina will end up, I think she's too independent to stick around Tabitha or Ozzy so maybe we see her off on her own beginning to cat-burgle to make ends meet, giving Bruce conflict in the do-I-don't-I stop her way.
Butch being Cyrus Gold/Solomon Grundy is obvs gonna play a big part. Not a character I knew so I had to look it up, but sounds pretty cool.
Your right, crazy that S4 starts any moment now, we gonna have to be dodging them spoilers for another year I reckon!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Unless Netflix miraculously do a simulcast as a surprise? 🙂

Doubt it though. 😞