cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Games Site for NOW TV

Hi there! I would like to know, if there could be a game site to be on NOW TV? Here are the type of game, that I would like to see on NOW TV: SCRABBLE, CHESS, CARD GAMES: like SPIDER SOLITAIRE and other card games. CONNECT 4, WORD SEARCH, CROSSWORD PLUZZLES, I would play there games mself! if NOW TV were in put these games on the NOW TV BOX and STICK and these games you would have a choice, to play them for free, the free games would be a limated trial or you could pay for these games and keep them forever! You would also have a choce, to play against the computer or play against other people, that online, on NOW TV!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haven't you already asked about this on the 14th? 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/Games-and-Online-Games-For-NOW-TV/m-p/46038...

Asking the same thing over and over could be considered as 'flooding' by the mods and could see privileges being suspended. I only mention this as it's the 2nd 'repost' today of similar questions you've already asked on the forum. 

I hope you take this post in the nature it was intended. I only say this as a friendly reminder of what COULD be misconstrued as an abuse of the forum.

If I'm out of line I would respectfully ask the mods to either refute this post or to remove it entirely. I only wish to help a relative 'newcomer' as I am also fairly new to these boards myself.  

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andywrote:

@Anonymous User Wasn't meant to be a criticism of your post, so it's me who needs to apologise if it comes across like that. I was really trying to point new members to the right places and offer some extra advice on top of yours.

I need to give some thought to the 'turns of phrase' I use in my posts as they don't seem to translate in print how I intend them to! Always a problem with the written word! Sorry again!

Not taken as criticism @Andy I can absolutely assure you. There was nothing wrong with your post. It just got me to thinking that I definitely may have been a bit harsh on @Anonymous User. I know what it's like to fall foul of individuals within other forums and I would hope I could behave better towards others.

Absolutely no apology necessary. Have a man hug from me Heart

Smiley LOL

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

image.gif

Anonymous User
Not applicable