cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones

Why are the box sets taken down and why can't I watch the whole of season 6 I'm not impressed with now tv
27 REPLIES 27
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh wow... Season 6 has just become available on Amazon Video (to buy).

The std-def content is £1.89 per episode or £16.99 for the entire season.

The high-def content is £2.49 per episode or £22.99 for the entire season.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was really annoyed to start subscribing to NowTV in order to watch GoT I'd bought the first 4 seasons on DVD and was excited to catch up - but came on board to find episode 6 of the last season the only episode available!

When I contacted the customer service they replied (7th Sept 2017)

We are now at the end of the seasons and as soon as it is

over you will get to view all the seasons via the Box Set 

without any interruption or hassle.

Anyone know when this is happening?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi! Unfortunatley we don't have a return date for GoT at present. 

We are hoping to bring it back, but we currently don't have the rights to show it. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I am sure i read on the forums that GOT Seasons 1 to 6 is due back on the NowTV boxset service during December 2017.

Has this date now been postponed ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

Must have been as I cant see it on the provisional list for December 😕

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Thought i remembered reading about GOT returning back in December 2017 (see post 93 of this linked thread).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Game-of-Thrones-season-1-2-3-4-5-has-gone/td-p/379436/page/10

Obviously, since then things must have changed agreeing a return date of GOT with your content supplier who hold the distribution rights to this show Smiley Sad

Would appreciate once you have a new official confirmed GOT return date, please let everybody know on the forums.

Cheers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

Yes thats correct. All dates may be subject to change, however anything more than 30 days in advance is very tentative. 

@Anonymous User

I apoligise the content you are looking for in not available at the moment. If there was a particular marketing email/social media post that erroneously said we currently have GoT, please let me know and I will escalate. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So I felt duped in the first place by the constant use of Game of Thrones in your advertising and now I've kept my subscription going because of false information! I knew I shouldn't trust Sky.