cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones

Why are the box sets taken down and why can't I watch the whole of season 6 I'm not impressed with now tv
27 REPLIES 27
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User season 6 is 30 day catchup and the rights to  the boxsets expired.

This post explains:

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Game-of-Thrones-season-1-2-3-4-5-has-gone/m-p/379436#M21546

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's no good to me though I just signed up not impressed adverts don't mention that want a refund
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
That's no good to me though I just signed up not impressed adverts don't mention that want a refund

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sadly nothing lasts forever... Again, please refer to the following topic: Game of Thrones season 1,2,3,4,5 has gone

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm cancelling rubbish service want a refund who do I email about this and don't refer to previous posts
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for you post.  What is it about the service that you find rubbish?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

In my opinion the availability of GoT was well publicised. However you are unhappy I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility and explain your grievances to them  😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's not helping me request a refund
You advertise shows then I can't find them or I got 4 weeks to watch 30 odd episodes
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You're right, but it's good to get customer feedback.  Anyway, you need Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It might help you to know that Sky Atlantic will be showing the entire season 6 over 3 nights on Friday 1st July (from 9pm, 4 episodes) Saturday 2nd July (starting 9pm, 3 episodes) and Sunday 3rd July (starting 9pm, 3 episodes).

You'll be able to watch this on NOW TV but the episodes won't be available on catch-up so you'll need to use the live Sky Atlantic channel each night and watch them as they are broadcast.

Even if you've already cancelled your pass you will still be able to use it until it's expiry date, which hopefully might be after 3rd July.