cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Customers care

Hi @nowtv

Has anyone else had the problem of the site sending you around in circles when you just need to talk to someone from the customer care team. So frustrating. My Now tv stick has packed up it isn't old at all. So unless someone contacts me from now tv to resolve the issue I will not be a returning customer. I've had to cancel all my subscriptions as I'm not continuing to pay for something I can not use. Although in theory I'm paid up until mid May the same.with my netflix. Why can't you just have a quick live chat button to make it easier and less frustrating for customers. It's not like we can call you unless people can afford £6 per minute. I'd be so grateful if I could get a response from now tv.... 

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

Your Stick will be under warranty for at least a year from date of purchase.

So take it back where you got it from, hopefully with some proof of purchase, and get a replacement.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

. Why can't you just have a quick live chat button to make it easier and less frustrating for customers. 

There is one and it isn’t too difficult to find.

As for the stick no longer working, you may find it easier to just buy a new one for £15 from Amazon with a pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi..Thanks for.your reply. I could.fimd the customer service button maybe it's because I'm using my mobile
Any way I've found a solution now to contact the customer care team and I don't want to.pay for another new stick I haven't long purchased tjis from.nowtv why should.i pay again no matter how.much if it's faulty?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

. Why can't you just have a quick live chat button to make it easier and less frustrating for customers. 

There is one and it isn’t too difficult to find. Try help on the top right hand side.

As for the stick no longer working, you may find it easier to just buy a new one for £15 from Amazon with a pass.