cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Curfew

Can anyone understand what is going on in this show? I can't seem to follow the plot. 😂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

A bit like @schnapps  I did sort of think about watching this show, but with a packed viewing schedule already it didn't quite make the cut.  I may have (unfairly or not) put it in the same sort of bracket as Sky One's Britannia (another show I didn't watch), thinking it would be a rubbishy UK Sky One take on something that would have been much better if it was American and on Sky Atlantic!!!!

Your review possibly means I was right not to squeeze it in to my viewing....... and it may take one hell of a quiet day to pick it up at a later date as a box-set.

Also, to pick up on one of our other threads, how many months do we think until Wentworth Prison is back?????

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I was suckered into Britannia where Sky hyped up this TV show has the British version of Game of Thrones.

For me it was dreadful and i kept saying too myself give it another episode "it must get better".

How wrong was i, one of the most disappointed TV shows that i have seen on NowTV it was terrible in my opinion.

Won't be watching season 2 for sure.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Season two???????????  How did that happen?????????

Another show I'm glad not to have watched.... a British GoT, no thanks!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Can anyone understand what is going on in this show? I can't seem to follow the plot. 😂

@caseyb1993 Well it's basically Wacky Races (yay!!) mashed up with 28 Days Later, with a hint of Grindhouse thrown in - great stuff! But if you let me know exactly what you're confused by I'll (attempt) to help out.

Spoiler
PS Blimey I wasn't expecting Sean to depart quite so early!!! His fees must have gone up considerably since almost managing it to the end of S1 of GoT!! But how bada** did the babysitter turn out to be, don't know where she learnt to handle multiple machine guns at once - those Bruce Lee films only had nunchucks! Smiley Tongue  Did you notice the Hawaii 5-0 music at the end - bonkers! If they don't play the Wacky Races tune this week I'll be very disappointed!