cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complaints

I want to know why Now TV don't value their existing customers and the best way to register an official complaint.

I purchased Sky Sports for one month and was supposed to get the Joshua fight but never did. I knew there was a problem but was reassured by their staff that it would be fine. I tried to get it sorted out for a week before the event and nobody wanted to help me. I was fobbed off by several different people.

We had friends and family over to watch the fight and had no fight to watch.

I have tried to complain to three different email address' and keep being detected or redirected but nobody is prepared to take time to look at what happened and establish why.

Please, could someone tell me who to go to to have this addressed.

Many thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW is the WORST company I have EVER delt with.  I have spent hours going round and round trying to find 'live chat' or 'email' just someone to discuss my problem with.  I give up. I have thrown my stick in the bin and advise everyone to have nothing to do with them,  I will SHOUT from the rooftops!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

here here

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Assuming your struggling to get to live chat. Here is a link that directly takes you to it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had problems for 2 weeks now, and nobody is doing anything about it as far as I can see so far, but their happy to keep taking payments for giving no service