cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled subscription but still getting charged

I need help! I’ve been getting charged for a while now and I’ve tried following the steps on the NowTv website but they’re not very helpful. 

I’m losing £9.99 each month and the reason I stopped using NowTv was because I couldn’t afford it anymore... it’s just stressing me out. 

Does anybody have any ideas on how I should go about trying to sort this out? I haven’t used it in nearly a year and I just want to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks in advance! 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

if you are sure that you have cancelled all subscriptions then you can contact your card issuer and ask for a chargeback to be issued.

again if you are sure you have cancelled, this payment could be classed as fraud. 

Log into the nowtv account and check that the passes have indeed cancelled. You may need to use the forgotten password links. If passes have not cancelled have it will prove difficult to confirm you did cancel. You should also have received a cancellation email at the time. 

After gathering any evidence them you may want to live chat your options with now tv as well, use the help button and choose a category and follow the prompts to contact.