cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation of movie pass

About 3 months ago I took out the movie package for a discounted rate of £3.33 a month. I now wish to cancel this before I encure the full charge of £9.99 a month. I can not see anywhere on my account where I can cancel this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  To cancel go to My Passes under the My Account heading at the top right of the forum page.  Then under the Purchased Passes section there is a grey cancellation button.  Keep clicking yes to cancel.  It's best to access this using a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  To cancel go to My Passes under the My Account heading at the top right of the forum page.  Then under the Purchased Passes section there is a grey cancellation button.  Keep clicking yes to cancel.  It's best to access this using a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello it keeps sending me to the payment page regardles of what i try.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

karren wrote:

Hello it keeps sending me to the payment page regardles of what i try.

Hi @Anonymous User

Do you mean now TV is asking you to enter payment details?

If this is the case then that means you are signed in to an account which doesn't have payment details or valid payment details attached to it. It sounds like you're signed in to the wrong account. A Now TV account is linked to a sky ID and it is possible to have multiple sky IDs, particularly if you've had other services from sky in the past such as broadband or sky TV. The sky ID is your now TV username username

Once you sign into the correct account. You will be able to manage your account and cancel passes as you would normally.

Live chat should be able to assist you in finding the correct account. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click contact us and then click live chat. (The use of a desktop PC, laptop or Mac is recommended to use live chat)

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've been charged for 2 passes that I didn't want of £6.99 & £9.99, can I please ask how I am able to have the refunds back into my bank acount & why did nowtv take the money ? Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have cancelled both of my passes of £6.99 & £9.99 but I do have proof of purchase.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

First of all, multi/spam posting isn't going to get you help any faster. There's no need for it.

If you were charged for passes then you must of set them up. Did you sign up for the 14 day trial? If so it is clearly stated and you have agreed that if you did not cancel prior to the trial ending then payments would be taken from your account after the trial ends.

This forum is a community forum, most people here are just customers looking for help or offering help to those looking for it. While there are some staff from NowTV here, they are not hugely active and you may be better contacting them via Live Chat where you can explain your case and possibly (no guarnentees) get a refund.

Use the link below if you want to use live chat. It's recommend that you use a PC for this as live chat is not supported on some mobile/tablet browsers and may not work.

Contact Live Chat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Has anyone else had problem canciling the free movie pass recently I finally managed to complete the online process however I been trying to do this for several days what been happening I got through to final "I still want to cancel" then a pop up tells the page can not be reached try again.   Is this a common issue or is it a ploy to keep you waiting so you go over your charge re-charge date as has happened to me.

Paul 1956

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Click on the red link just above your post to speak to live chat about this. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for offer however I am now awaiting a email responce from Sky about the differculties I had with there cancilation process.

PT