cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't get now TV and vpn router to work in Dk?

???? Had a live chat with there team he couldn't help me! Any suggestions before I send it back!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Claire

Just to let you know, Now TV's apps and devices do not work with VPN, they never have and they never will, it's against their Terms & Conditions.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my bank card asap after failed log in... Yesterday.i feel so decited these guys want exposing and shutting down
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hej and thanks for the advice I cancelled my card so far I've paid for the box and router which came with a 10 £ month server contact. I also on now TV used the slider bar for an entertainment pass for three months and it accepted my order with a one off payment of just 10p which would be refunded... I'm so confused and annoyed with this situation any guidance or advice from an official source much appreciated cheers claire
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Guys, 

Just to let you know we've had to remove Eddie's post due to it containing low level account specific information but it was account specific information none the less. 

@Anonymous User - Would you be able to email @Anonymous User confirming that information please? 

Any questions please let us know. 

Thanks, 

Karl