cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't get now TV and vpn router to work in Dk?

???? Had a live chat with there team he couldn't help me! Any suggestions before I send it back!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Claire

Just to let you know, Now TV's apps and devices do not work with VPN, they never have and they never will, it's against their Terms & Conditions.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Claire

Just to let you know, Now TV's apps and devices do not work with VPN, they never have and they never will, it's against their Terms & Conditions.

UK Bob

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User by DK do you mean Denmark? You are in breach of Now rules trying to watch overseas.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ukbobboy
Legend

@4268

Hi 4268

You know, I was unsure of what "DK" stood for, glad you cleared that up.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hej guys this was sold to me from the UK from the sky cards eu folk in the UK as a genuine legitimate solution for UK TV abroad.. I'm so stressed and angry
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @4268

Claire

If you were sold a Now TV device by a Sky affiliated company knowing that you are in Denmark then you should be entitled to your money back (I believe under EU law).

As you can see, you cannot use Now TV devices with VPN, outside of the UK or Irish Republic and the people who sold you this item would/should have known this.

Good Luck

UK Bob

Legend 5
Legend 5

Unfortunately @Anonymous User you have been scammed. Those idiots are parasites. I would contact your bank and make sure you get a new bank card to be on the safe side. These people are criminals and now have your bank details.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy they are not a Sky company.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the info... I've emailed the company from preston whom say they are affiliated with sky there is no direct customer support line... To ring they have a website called sky cards. Eu but when iv Googled there Co adresse in the UK it's just a po box Co so not relying on a speedy or easy end to this fiasco.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, @Anonymous User is Now staff he can check that from a Now perspective you don't get charged and get fully cancelled including having your card details removed from the account and a block placed on your account at this time.  City house Preston is a post box address. Look it up on Google maps you will see.