Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What did you think to last night's ep? 

Spoiler
I thought after the wishy-washy ep last time, this was more like it, plenty of Joker-related mayhem. And I was hoping we hadn't seen the last of Echo (or whatever her name is) and sure enough, she turns up again!

Funny how no backup from the other GCPD precincts ever turns up, it must be like 'Which one? Gordon's precinct? Nah, I've got to rescue a cat from a tree ...' And someone's going to have to re-do all that paperwork in the GCPD - the overtime will be through the roof!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Last nights episode was certainly a good one.... plenty of twists and turns from Jeremiah Joker and his sidekick Echo (she could have her own show), the last two episodes should be pretty good.

I wonder what has happened to Alfred?????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Well, I watched Krypton, didn't really grab me I'm afraid, although the fact that they played the Superman movie signature tune when they visited the fortress earned them enough kudos to watch the next couple of eps!

PS the multi-faced boss man was suitably freaky!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Oh dear, I fear that Krypton may soon be in the bucket alongside Fear The Walking Dead?????? 

I liked it and I now have to stick to my rule..... once I start watching I can't stop until the show ends!!  Over many many years I've only ever gave up on two things..... long ago I gave up on Madmen when it was on BBC2, after about 3 episodes (rather boring) ..... and more recently I started watching that Dimension 404 thing on SYFY and gave up after about 10mins of episode one (rather rubbish). 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Aww no, I think I'll stick Krypton out, just need to get into it properly. First episodes are always a bit of a braindump. Always find it awkward when everyone has alien names, can never remember who is who! I've just about got used to Seg, but only because I keep imagining this is going to appear any moment ...

d12bbe7553b734261383bd6061f21107--superman.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Last nights penultimate Gotham episode was a rather fine installment..... exciting with rather good quantities of creepy and weird!!!

Spoiler
Jeremiah does make quite a good evil genius.... wondering if I like him better than his brother???  The fake Alfred cutting apart his face was a nice touch...... and the ending, is that particular character who was shot going to be killed off, surely not!!!!!

Also, nice to see that Gotham City had somehow pinched Big Ben from London, before they blew it up...... and finally a note to all good architects, when designing new buildings of course make sure they have air-con and good broadband links, but please do consider a handy Purge offering!!!!

Bring on the finale.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Oh yes, great episode!

Spoiler

Bit annoying Alfred gets captured and has the indignity of having to be rescued by Bruce, but I suppose they have to convince us he's nearly Batman! However altAlfred's chelsea smile was hard to stomach - it had me convinced for a moment! Although I'm glad it was 'all a dream' it has to be said altAlfred was maniacally fabulous, better than the Joker! He would make a great villain, I wonder if he has a twin brother!

evilafred.png

Great to see Selina kicking some backside, altho we obviously didn't want it to end up the way it has ... For all his intelligence, Nygma couldn't see that 'one little mistake' coming! No street smarts!

If you thought this ep was good, wait for the season finale, there's that much going on I watched it twice!!  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

A quick Gotham question, something which I seem to have completely forgotten and you will probably be able to answer.......... can you remember in this current season what happened to our new and improved Poison Ivy??  For the life of me I can't remember what happened, is she dead or arrested or still out there somewhere waiting to reappear??????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Ah, the instantly forgettable Poison Ivy ... well, I'm not 100% sure because, ya'know, she's instantly forgettable (!) but I'm sure she's just 'out there' waiting to reappear at some point (which isn't the season finale ... not really a spoiler!)

No doubt we will see her in S5, probably with yet another actor in the part! The wallflower of the Gotham villain world, they really don't know what to do with the character do they!?

Do let me know what you think of the season finale, it's a corker! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I didn't think she had died or been caught and although I couldn't remember for sure, I did favour her still being out there somewhere....... she came, did a few bad things for a couple of episodes and then left.... as you say, generally forgettable, AND I did forget!!!!!!

Remembering just how good episode 11 (or 12.... or somewhere around there) was, the one that would have been the mid-season finale in the US and just how jam-packed it was with action, I do have big expectations for the season ending finale and as you seem to be suggesting it is a good one....... I can't really wait, bring on Tuesday!!!!!