Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi@commanda6

Spoiler
I was wondering when we might get to see Bruce's first incarnation of the Batmobile.... and it turns out to be a matt black Ford Mustang.... OK, so it's bullet proof, but was expecting something a bit fancier!!!  Can that boy even drive yet??  Maybe that's enough car for Bruce to get started with and Alfred will be working on something much more bespoke for when he is older???

The exploding heads were a nice touch....... I do tend to complain with Gotham that folk with serious head wounds always tend to be in comas rather than die, can't really see that this time!!!!

After Jerome falls to his death and Jeremiah getting a nice blast of crazy gas (why does anyone in Gotham gleefully open an unexpected parcel??), looks like the twin brother might actually be the Joker.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Bit late but pretty good episode I thought - oh goody, Master Bruce's birthday party! don't know why Bruce needs a bulletproof car - Jim's car gets shot 50 times in most episodes and it doesn't make a bit of difference!

Once again Selina says it like it is - security at Wayne Manor sucks - those ruddy big French windows they keep leaving open!

Joker was deliciously evil! We would never have guessed Jeremiah would become the new Joker did we? Oh no, that purple tie and green shirt he was wearing never gave it away in the slightest! Bring on Joker 2.0! I'm loving the character!

btw are we the only ones watching it? What happened to @caseyb1993 @Lindzi @commanda6? No wonder ratings are down 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User omg forgot to say BUT was it just my imagination or were they riffing on the 60s Batman theme at Joker's music festival when Jim shows up? Being a big Adam West fan my ears pricked up immediately!! Tell me you heard it!!! 

PS how are they going to get Oswald down from the blimp? There's never a Bat-Coptor around when you want one!

batcopter.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User omg forgot to say BUT was it just my imagination or were they riffing on the 60s Batman theme at Joker's music festival when Jim shows up? Being a big Adam West fan my ears pricked up immediately!! Tell me you heard it!!! 

PS how are they going to get Oswald down from the blimp? There's never a Bat-Coptor around when you want one!

@Andy

I will need to go back and check the episode and relisten for that piece you are talking about..... too be honest, I'm rubbish at picking up on these things (is that one of those easter egg things you always read about?) until someone more adept points it out!!

When Penguin was begging for help at the end from his blimp, I sort of thought that Gordon was about to shoot a hole in it.... but maybe a bit too far off for any gun to reach???  If that pilot guy was still alive, he'll soon come out of his hynosis and land the thing.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User haha I was kinda hoping Oswald would end up staying in his blimp for the rest of the season - it's a great choice for a villain's headquarters, ruling over Gotham from the skies ... if only it was in the shape of a Penguin ... hmmm....

cmc-batman155-a.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Bit late but pretty good episode I thought - oh goody, Master Bruce's birthday party! don't know why Bruce needs a bulletproof car - Jim's car gets shot 50 times in most episodes and it doesn't make a bit of difference!

Once again Selina says it like it is - security at Wayne Manor sucks - those ruddy big French windows they keep leaving open!

Joker was deliciously evil! We would never have guessed Jeremiah would become the new Joker did we? Oh no, that purple tie and green shirt he was wearing never gave it away in the slightest! Bring on Joker 2.0! I'm loving the character!

btw are we the only ones watching it? What happened to @caseyb1993 @Lindzi @commanda6? No wonder ratings are down 😄

@Andy

The 'new' Joker is certainly looking good for action to come, not only will he be a normal sort of evil, but he'll also now be a tech genius level evil as well, double fun..... already can't wait for season 5...... and it did seem fairly obvious on the twin actually being the proper Joker.  I bet the actor is well glad that he no longer has that ripped off face make-up to get applied every day!!!!

I think all those other guys are behind on episodes, so probably doing all they can to avoid our spoilers???

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I'm still here! I just fall behind and try to catch up at the weekend. so I had to avoid spoilers to just mention this! 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy I'm still here! I just fall behind and try to catch up at the weekend. so I had to avoid spoilers to just mention this! 😄

@caseyb1993 Aww c'mon Casey hurry up! You're missing Bruce and Selina's wedding, Penguin running a day nursery with Nygma and Alfred's open-top bus tours of Gotham ... oops, spoilers! 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Nice try 😄

Im all caught up now. I think it is stupid what they have done with the whole "twin brother" thing. why was that needed? Building up a terrific character to switch it to the brother? 😞

Oswald in that blimp was hilarious! "HELLO, STILL UP HERE!!" 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 He will look a bit less maniacal without the face surgery, but a little bit of white face paint and a moustache will soon sort that out ...joker.jpg

Is Barb-al-Ghul doing your head in? Can't be doing with her new storyline, what a waste of screentime! 

PS hope you're doing your bit for #SaveGotham on Twitter!  👍