Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I suddenly feel used!!!!!  After all these weeks on E4 and so near the end, the lure of Netflix proved too much!!!!

I'm only jealous as I bet it looked even better in HD???????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @commanda6 @Anonymous User 

here i am all caught up on E4 and you lot have finished! Darn it! 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Don't worry, we haven't all used Netflix to get to the end quicker, I'm still on Gotham E4 time as I don't have Netflix....... @Andy had no willpower and did the dirty on E4 by using Netflix, @commanda6 status currently unknown!!!!!!

The end on E4 will come soon enough.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Actually, I do have Netflix at the moment as they finally released Disenchantment and I was not disappointed. I can't wait for them to drop part 2! 

People already slammed it for not being like Futurama. Seriously? 😶

I've also found 80's classic DangerMouse which I'm binging right now! 😄

disenchantment-review

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

I've also found 80's classic DangerMouse which I'm binging right now! 😄

@caseyb1993 penfold.jpeg

Crumbs, DM, that brings back memories! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User On Gotham related news what do we think to the Pennyworth spin-off?

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/gotham/news/a864123/batman-prequel-pennyworth-production-start-date/

I'm a bit disappointed it's set in an 'alternate timeline' despite being produced by the Gotham guys, so looks like no chance of Sean Pertwee turning up in any capacity. Missed opportunity there methinks. I'd love to see Sean sat in a high-back leather chair at the beginning of each episode telling us which chapter of his life is coming up this ep, whilst munching on a crumpet and sipping his Earl Grey. 

In fact, if SaveGotham and our 'Butler' spin-off series don't gain traction I might have to start yet another twitter campaign ....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

That new Pennyworth spin-off looks interesting and I'll no doubt give it a watch IF it makes it on to our screens in the UK.

Is a bit disappointing that Sean Pertwee won't be involved, but as it is a series about his younger days then it couldn't really be him........ but could they not even find a spot for him to play an ocassional part as the younger Pennyworths father??? Maybe that would be just too confusing??

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That's why my clever framing idea would work - be like grandad Pennyworth gathering the clan around the fire to tell another story of his wild younger days ... in fact we could even have little 'Bruce Wayne Jnr' (assuming our Selina/Bruce sitcom reaches 10 seasons and they get married and have kids) sitting on his lap whining about 'aww stop telling us about the olden days Uncle Alfred' ...

.... boy, this gets better the more I think about it

PS did you watch Krypton? Not watched it yet but I'm sure we can shoe-horn it into this topic! 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I did watch Krypton last night and I did like it...... I'm no particular expert on the mythology of the story and others may pick holes in it, if there were any, but I liked it for what it was.

One thing, it certainly seems a 9pm show and not an 8pm show, given the odd swear word and a rather mild bedroom scene!!!!  You wouldn't get that on the Arrowverse!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

One thing, it certainly seems a 9pm show and not an 8pm show, given the odd swear word and a rather mild bedroom scene!!!!  You wouldn't get that on the Arrowverse!!!!!

@Anonymous User Must be all that Kryptonian energy they need to release ... next week an obligatory hot tub scene ....