Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi@commanda6

Yes.... quite enjoyed last nights episode.

Spoiler
Jerome and Penguin is looking good for some fun times ahead, really just need for them to escape the asylum sooner than later.  This new Ivy is certainly more entertaining than the previous incarnation and Young Bruce's near death hallucination was quite weird........ and I'm sure @Andy would have found his no face acting to have been some of his best yet!!!!!

(also interesting to see last night when watching Gotham on E4 that we are getting the 'coming soon' trailers for Krypton (if that interests you?)........ and I'm also sure that I saw a trailer for E4 about to start showing Fear The Walking Dead....... looks like E4 are fair going for world domination with interesting new shows)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi@commanda6

This season of Gotham seems to be flying by...... the Channel 5 debacle and when will we ever see it again seems like a distant memory!!!!

Spoiler
Looks like the more entertaining Nygma will be back from now on...... Young Master Bruce going back with his tail between his legs to re-employ his cook & cleaner!!  And while on the cooking theme, I did find it VERY satisfying to see Lee Thompkins getting her hand smashed in like a nice tenderised piece of meat!!!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
haha great when Bruce goes looking for Alfred to persuade him to come back and Alfred's like 'nah mate!'. Of course we all knew he'd be back eventually but I'm glad it took a while. Good little scrap/stand-off between Selina and Ivy. As for the 'hand massage' blimey! It was quite eye-watering, that Sofia is turning into a right little madam! 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Yes..... the 'hand massage' scene (sounds like something completely different when you put it like that) had a few more close-ups than I was expecting, she won't be wearing any rings on that hand for a while.

Sofia Falcone does seem to be the new Queen of the City...... I wonder if she'll be taken down this season or if she'll be there right through until the bitter end of next years final season????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I dunno, I've a feeling she's a one-season wonder! I'm hoping the last season is going to be a team-up of the old-faithful Penguin, Riddler and Joker (possibly Catwoman) in a dastardly plot to destroy Gotham requiring Jim to team up with Bruce (who will be slightly less useless than he has been in the previous seasons thanks to regular boots up the backside by Alfred) with a return to the batcave! I suppose what I'm really wishing for is Gotham's version of the Batman movie ...

main-qimg-a8fbbeeb3ef92dcfa92d79a0dbf25f59-c.jpeg

Here's hoping for the Shark Repellant Bat Spray!  

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Anonymous User @commanda6

All caught up! 

Yikes that hand bit nearly made me sick! Was not expected it to go all Hostel on a tv show! Poor Leigh. 😞

Bruce crawling back was hilarious, expecting Alfred to just come back but oh hell no. 😂😂

What about Nygma now that Riddler has taken over him? 😶

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@commanda6@Lindzi

Another episode of Gotham down.....

Spoiler
I was speculating after the last few weeks that Sofia Falcone might be hanging around for a while..... eh, maybe not!!!!!  Although, how many folk in Gotham get creamed with a head shot and end up in a coma and DON'T DIE, this City must have the worst bullets ever made!!!!!!

Penguin and The Riddler as BFFs and also nice to see Bruce and Selina working together as friends (also, an episode with Bruce, but no Alfred).

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Spoiler
Have to say I'm also disappointed to see Sofia disappear so quickly! But it looks like Razza is coming back via Barbara and a bit of voodoo hoodoo!! So maybe she is the new big bad for the second half? That should please @caseyb1993 no end!! 😄 

Agree about the rubbish bullets - did you see how often Jim's escape car got shot and not a mark on it apart from a broken window? Those bullets just bounce right off! Amazing shielding! 

Most disturbing moment of the whole episode - definitely Bruce walking into the kitchen in his silk dressing gown and slippers - we do not need to see that kind of filth on our screens thank you very much!!!!! 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User@caseyb1993@Lindzi
Most disturbing moment of the whole episode - definitely Bruce walking into the kitchen in his silk dressing gown and slippers - we do not need to see that kind of filth on our screens thank you very much!!!!! 

@Andy

If we are talking about disturbing moments.... and I forget to mention this in my last post, what about that adult baby hotel resort......... totally disturbing and weird, and what is the website for booking a stay...... only joking!!!!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User There's 15% off if go via booking.com! 😉

PS how can we forget Pengy Jr? How great was it to see him back in 'action' again! I wonder what the plan is for him? They can't blow him up again can they?