Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User Well I would be excited if it was a proper Gotham spin-off with Sean Pertwee in the role so we could have loads of 'Right, Master Bruce' quotes in it, but alas sounds like it won't be. Still, Alfred deserves his chance in the limelight, single-handedly dusting and cleaning the mansion whilst cooking and managing the batcave - if anyone's a superhero he is!!

PS Professor Pyg - he was a surprise! New one on me, but I think pig-related supervillains have a lot of potential!

Prof_Pyg.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Wonder if Professor Pyg was one episode only and got away or might we see him again????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy

Wonder if Professor Pyg was one episode only and got away or might we see him again????

@Anonymous User One episode of Pyg was never going to be enough!!! 

Lots going on this week Pyg related and otherwise, Bruce has got himself another love-interest (groan!) and finally we see a bit more of Selina (thought they'd forgotten all about her) and finally Gordon starts reasserting his authority, so all good!

PS @Lindzi @caseyb1993 @Anonymous User if you're up for a retro-blast of 60s Adam West Batman (and who isn't) don't forget to check out Return of the Caped Crusaders on the cinema pass next Monday - seen it and love it, but then again I would - acquired taste for everyone else I reckon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGeQKu8RXDc

Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment take Batman fans on a journey into the iconic past with the full-length animated Batman feature film - Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders. The film features the vocal performances of TV legends Adam West as Batman, Burt Ward as Robin and Julie Newmar
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Yes, I did enjoy this weeks episode and good to see Selina again, they do seem to give her more and more episodes off!!!  Surely this is not a new ongoing love interest for Bruce, maybe more a one night thing where he goes wild becomes a man and full on Batman from here???

As soon as we got that scene in the Ambulance, did you spot the twist that was coming a mile off????  All very Silence of the Lambs.  Looks like Pyg has plenty more mileage to run.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

maybe more a one night thing where he goes wild becomes a man and full on Batman from here???

@Anonymous User Oh my, I'm not sure my TV is ready for that kind of stuff! 😄

Still, it can't go any worse than SIlver St Cloud (how great a name was that?) can it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Not sure if you're up to date yet with episode 8????  a bit so-so, we've seen more exciting episodes along the way...... although we will now be seeing Gordon in the Captain's seat.

Maybe Pyg will be back next week??

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yup up to date, quite enjoyed it tbh, been missing some Catwoman action so nice to see her back in sort of action and anything with Nygma in is good. What was going on with Pengy and Martin, I thought that was interesting - are we going to see a mini-Pengy soon? Or is he being trained up as one of those little wind-up Penguin robots he has in the movies? Easier to just stick a penguin costume on a kid than build them for real!! Interesting ....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Penguin Mini-me is quite freaky if that is where we are heading....... however for true likeness he will need to shave the kids hairline back a wee bit and of course, break his leg so he has a limp!!!!  Or is that a bit too much.

(also, new day and a new look forum).

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Or is that a bit too much.

@Anonymous User I'm game if the producers are! :L

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Last nights episode of Gotham was a good one.

Spoiler
More glorious action from Professor Pyg........ the next time you tuck in to a Frey Bentos, just make sure it's not a People Pie!!!!!  And Penguins new young friend Martin really became more of a mini-me last night..... good hair and clothes, he just needs the limp.