Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy  @commanda6  @Anonymous User  @caseyb1993  @Anonymous User

Wow!! The last one? Well I for one want to see full Batman at the end of S5 otherwise that would be a total con Smiley Frustrated

@AndyI didn't realise that you had such a strong feeling on little Ivy Pepper's transformation Smiley Happy

They should have made Alex into 'Robin' and made a little outfit for him Smiley LOL  (too far?)

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi I always liked the little kid-DC group of Bruce, Selina and Ivy, why they had to change her into a 10year old with a 20-odd year old body the same age as Joker and Penguin just seemed daft and a bit ikky! Plus unlike most shows I actually like all the kid actors in this, including lil Bruce, despite the ribbing I give him! 😄

Oh ye the show could have rocked a kid-Robin! 😄

image.jpeg

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Lindzi When you think they can stretch a show like Supernatural out to 14 seasons they could surely have managed another 2 or 3 seasons of Gotham! 😄

Still, I'm hoping for a spin-off series with Alfred, I'd happily watch an hour of him doing the housework ... How Clean is Your Mansion maybe? :L

image.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Maybe we could get a spin-off once Gotham is finished??  Unless by the end of season 5 they ramp up all the character stories to the point where there is no where else to go.

Never seen Supernatural and what the original idea of the show is, BUT I assume it must be getting spread incredibly thin by now!!!!!

Also, are you likely to watch that Krypton when it comes to E4 later in the year AND have you managed yet to start watching Marvel's Runaways on SYFY????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Probably will give Krypton a go although a show all about Superman's home planet without Superman in it isn't something I've felt missing from my life! 😄 But yeah I'll no doubt give it a look!

As for Runaways yep I've caught the first 2 eps so far and I'm enjoying it. It's teen-market fluff but I quite like having a few shows like that to watch as they are undemanding and don't get bogged down in plot. Very similar to The Gifted in terms of vibe so whatever you thought of that I suspect Runaways will be a similar experience for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I finally checked the Krypton trailer and it didn't really blow me away, but I'm sure I'll watch it and no doubt get hooked.

If I said I hadn't watched The Gifted, would that be the same criminal level as not watching Westworld the movie????  I'm currently right up to date with Runaways and it has been good and as you say, easier too watch than a lot of other stuff.  Also interesting to see how Spike from Buffy has aged and got bulkier!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi@commanda6

Another good episode of Gotham down.

Spoiler
I do love it when an episode of Gotham brings in a new weird killer...... and Daddy Pig on the rampage is quite weird!!!!!  (@Andy Daddy Pig holding a bloody knife would be ideal for one of your picture creations????)

After the recent news it just seems like we're now on one big countdown to the ultimate finish!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Spoiler
Those poor piggies. 😞

First the dog in wolf creek and now this. What is it, "upset Casey week?".. (even though nothing has been shown thankfully 😉 )

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Although they say it's not a direct Gotham spin-off, looks like it might be interesting......... going back to recent @Andy posts, he might be over the moon about this one??????