cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

CW has renewed all it's Super Hero shows and will have another Four-way Crossover

@caseyb1993 @Andy @Anonymous User @mark_suff @Anonymous User @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @commanda6

Hi Guys and super hero fans

I've just heard that CW have renewed all it's super hero shows and will have another four-way crossover, so Supergirl will have a season 3, Flash will obviously have a season 4, Arrow 6 and Legends 3.

There is also promised something new to replace the US Thursday night spot vacated by Legends but, as usual, CW are being very tight lipped about it.

What I don't know is if Sky will take up CW's yet unknown new super hero series when it starts.

Super hero-wise, 2017 is looking good.

Wonder Woman 2.jpg

UK Bob

PS. If and when that new super hero show starts, that promised four-way crossover may turn into a five-way crossover.

57 REPLIES 57
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy You mean the Cav-ster isn't joining the party? RATS!!

@ukbobboy Ta-Da!!!

wonder-woman-pet-costume

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy You mean the Cav-ster isn't joining the party? RATS!!

I did invite him but apparently my offer of a cheap 2 litre bottle of cider from the corner shop and a bag of cheesy Wotsits wasn't good enough for him ... Pfft! These Hollywood stars eh?

And OMG that dog is adorable! Right forget the party you lot, I'm just inviting the dog and the monkey and watching the musical crossover in peace! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Cavvers has let me down again.... 😞 😞

Gimme those wotsits! 😉

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Andy

Hey Casey and Andy

Casey, that's a nice costume but now I won't get to see you in it because Andy's cancelled the party.

Andy, I was looking forward to showing off my costume and nicking some of your picked onion's vinegar but now I'm going to soak my disappointment in a bottle of beer.

You know something funny, I hate onions, I can't stand it's taste, it's smell and, above all, I can't stand the sight of it in food. But I do like onion flavoured stuff like cheese and onion crisp, onion vinegar and other things like that, i.e. where the food I am eating is not overwhelmed by onions.

Likewise, I also hate cheese.

So I was gonna bring:

Cheese and Onion Crisp.jpg

Now I'm gonna eat my bag of crisp by myself (with my bottle of beer).

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Had a good chuckle about the musical eps, but I feel I've diverted the thread enough now (I never mean to but it just happens, Casey is as bad as me tho and I think you are used to us by now) so I will try and get back on topic again and keep an eye out for any new series news, hope you didn't mind the diversion too much!  🙂

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @caseyb1993

Andy

Not to worry, I enjoyed the diversion as well, remember I'm trying to get away from my previous hard line self and enjoy the moment.

Happy.jpg

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Well, I've made an effort to contribute seriously to this thread and am proud to have done my bit by coming up with the news that Peter Gadiot has been cast as Mr Mxyzptlk for a season 2 appearance in Supergirl.

Never heard of the geezer so I had to look him up and must say he sounds like my kind of villain. A reality-bending trickster who frequently turns up to annoy and toy with Superman. He can be banished from this dimension if he’s tricked into saying or spelling his own name backwards. Now there's a novelty!

Let's all get practicing pronouncing his name, we don't want to look like amateurs!!!

image.jpeg

Hope you're pleased with my efforts Bob! 😉

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy How can he says his name backwards?? I can't even say it forwards!! 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I know, see we are all going to have to watch now to find out how to say it, they're not daft them programme makers! 😉

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy According to the Superman wikia, it is pronounced "Miks-yez-pittle-ik". 😮

Where to start with this one...