cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

CW has renewed all it's Super Hero shows and will have another Four-way Crossover

@caseyb1993 @Andy @Anonymous User @mark_suff @Anonymous User @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @commanda6

Hi Guys and super hero fans

I've just heard that CW have renewed all it's super hero shows and will have another four-way crossover, so Supergirl will have a season 3, Flash will obviously have a season 4, Arrow 6 and Legends 3.

There is also promised something new to replace the US Thursday night spot vacated by Legends but, as usual, CW are being very tight lipped about it.

What I don't know is if Sky will take up CW's yet unknown new super hero series when it starts.

Super hero-wise, 2017 is looking good.

Wonder Woman 2.jpg

UK Bob

PS. If and when that new super hero show starts, that promised four-way crossover may turn into a five-way crossover.

57 REPLIES 57
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

I'm not a fan of musicals because the music in them are usually bland, like eating plain sliced bread without any butter, blaaaah!

Yes, I think we all need to implement a coordinated strategy to make sure we get the most out of the upcoming musical crossover. I've had my moan so time to THINK POSITIVE and put in my specially formualted PLAN B ... a Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover Live Showing Karaoke Party (which I shall abbreviate to the catchy FSMCLSKP)

960.jpg

Everybody round my place in full Superhero costume where we will watch the crossover shows live (with the in-between 24 hours spent eating, drinking and watching various other superhero movies including a Man of Steel - Batman v Superman - Suicide Squad marathon). 

Singing along to all the songs is compulsory - if you're not prepared to join in, don't turn up!!

To make sure we don't all come as the same character, sign up with your Superhero costume suggestions here:-

@Andy - bagsy Robin

authentic-classic-robin-costume.jpg

@ukbobboy = ?

@commanda6 = ?

@mark_suff = ?

@caseyb1993 = ?

All other forum members welcome as long as you pick a superhero

Don't think I'm providing all the food and drink so I need everyone to turn up with cheese on sticks, cheesy puffs and onion rings etc.

Any suggestions for party games to fill the time in between the two episodes welcome - snakes and ladders, Twister, mouse trap etc. 

Let's celebrate the musical episodes in style folks!! 

#FSMCLSKP

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

Hey Andy

I'll come as the Invisible Man.

Here's my picture:

Invisible Man.jpg

But I will be nude.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:
But I will be nude.

@ukbobboy It's not THAT kind of party ...but if we notice all the pickled onions go missing we will know who to blame! 😉

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

Well Andy

I love the pickle onion vinegar, it's absolutely delicious on chips, as for the onions I'll leave those for the other guests.

Onion.jpg

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wonder woman of course!!

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Andy

Hey Casey

Andy and I have picked out our costumes, where's yours?

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Now you fooled me there,  was convinced you would go for Harley Quinn!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy It was a tough choice but Wonder Woman gets to kiss Superman!! Sort of... 🙂

@ukbobboy costume in progress 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy It was a tough choice but Wonder Woman gets to kiss Superman!! Sort of... 🙂

Of course, what you've forgot to factor in @caseyb1993 is WHO exactly will be wearing the Superman costume!!! 

There's always a flaw with every plan! 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

image.jpeg