cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

CW has renewed all it's Super Hero shows and will have another Four-way Crossover

@caseyb1993 @Andy @Anonymous User @mark_suff @Anonymous User @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @commanda6

Hi Guys and super hero fans

I've just heard that CW have renewed all it's super hero shows and will have another four-way crossover, so Supergirl will have a season 3, Flash will obviously have a season 4, Arrow 6 and Legends 3.

There is also promised something new to replace the US Thursday night spot vacated by Legends but, as usual, CW are being very tight lipped about it.

What I don't know is if Sky will take up CW's yet unknown new super hero series when it starts.

Super hero-wise, 2017 is looking good.

Wonder Woman 2.jpg

UK Bob

PS. If and when that new super hero show starts, that promised four-way crossover may turn into a five-way crossover.

57 REPLIES 57
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy 

56864744.jpg

Who DOESN'T Heart Dopinder? 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All

Hope its ok to ask in here

I am a bit behind on the DC shows, couple of eps left of Supergirl and almost finished S1 of Legends

Which would you recommend next to start, i have not seen any of Arrow or Flash

I am prefering Flash as there is less episodes to catch up with, then when i get well into that start the other one

Thanks 🙂

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi All

Hope its ok to ask in here

I am a bit behind on the DC shows, couple of eps left of Supergirl and almost finished S1 of Legends

Which would you recommend next to start, i have not seen any of Arrow or Flash

I am prefering Flash as there is less episodes to catch up with, then when i get well into that start the other one

Thanks 🙂

hi @Anonymous User

NowTV currently has the box sets for seasons one and two of the Flash so I would recommend you watch that next.

With regard to arrow. NowTV sometimes gets the box sets of this show as well, but the arrow box sets aren't available as often and when they are available. They tend to be available for a shorter period than the others shows. So if you want to watch arrow, you will have to keep a close eye on the content library. The Box sets for the previous seasons of arrow aren't currently available on NowTV

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the info

I have added Flash to my watch list

Looking forward to seeing how the crossover episodes work, though i will be well out of order when i watch them

Cheers

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Paul

The DC four-way cross over should be watched in the following order

1) Supergirl S02E08 - Medusa     (Last 3 - 5 minutes deals with Invasion)

2) Flash S03E08 - Invasion!

3) Arrow S05E08 - Invasion!

4) DC's Legends of Tomorrow S02E07 - Invasion!

Enjoy.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thats great, thanks for the info

couple of eps of Supergirl then see how much of the crossover is still available

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

If anyone wants a good Superhero flick, I recommend you go and see The Lego Batman Movie. In my opinion, Lego Batman is better than Live Action Batman! 😄 😄

the_lego_batman_movie_trailer_2_thumb_56f9a68c4f62a0-07314395-1024x576

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Did I hear correctly last night? The musical episode is 2 weeks away? 😮