cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband

When will I need to install my broadband it will go live on the 13th, but on the box it is saying only install when your online but how will I know if I’m online ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are currently with another ISP, then once the internet is disabled with the current provider, then just plug in the nowtv hub router and wait patiently until all the 3 green lights show on the front of the nowtv hub router, which could take all day to switcher over too nowtv (mine took until about 7pm before i went live)

Should you not have any internet currently at your home, then plug in and power up the nowtv hub router sometime in the morning and wait patiently until you go live.

Please note on your live broadband activation date it could take up until midnight before going live (just keep an eye out for the 3 green solid lights which gives you an indication that the internet is live and working).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are currently with another ISP, then once the internet is disabled with the current provider, then just plug in the nowtv hub router and wait patiently until all the 3 green lights show on the front of the nowtv hub router, which could take all day to switcher over too nowtv (mine took until about 7pm before i went live)

Should you not have any internet currently at your home, then plug in and power up the nowtv hub router sometime in the morning and wait patiently until you go live.

Please note on your live broadband activation date it could take up until midnight before going live (just keep an eye out for the 3 green solid lights which gives you an indication that the internet is live and working).