Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

Binge Watching

@caseyb1993 @Andy @schnapps @SeeMoreDigital @commanda6 @Lindzi

Hi Fellow Binge Watchers

I was just thinking, "What are the "crew" binge watching at the moment?", I have just finished watching all 58 episodes of "House of Lies" and I am about to start the second episode of "Tin Star".  As you guys may know, I tend to like science fiction above anything else but there's no boxsets at the moment, and BTW I have already watched all episodes in season 3 of "The Strain".

I've got no plans for anything else, at the moment, once I've finished "Tin Star" but something should turn up between now and, possibly, next Tuesday. 

Catch you guys later.

UK Bob

12 REPLIES 12
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ukbobboy

I'm currently watching the expanse season two on Netflix that I wouldn't say I'm binge watching it. I'm on episode five. But when I binge watch Gotham. I watched all 21 episodes in three daysSmiley Surprised I am planning to watch tin Star , though something tells me watch fact quite quickly once I start watching it

I've been watching more films lately on Friday, I watched a Marvel's Dr strange on NowTV. It's a good film, but a word of warning it can mess with your mind in placesSmiley LOL

I am looking forward to the DC TV shows coming back. Although it does warning me slightly that we haven't got an exact return date for them yet. I shall have to do some digging. 

Remember @ukbobboy . While it is good to binge watch it is also good to get some fresh air. Once in awhileSmiley Very Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'm re watching through Stargate SG1 not sure when it is leaving. Am part way through Season 6.  Did have couple of breaks for episodes from the latest series of Zoo and Last Ship so didn't miss them before they went.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:

I'm re watching through Stargate SG1 not sure when it is leaving. Am part way through Season 6.  Did have couple of breaks for episodes from the latest series of Zoo and Last Ship so didn't miss them before they went.

Stargate is without a doubt one of the best examples of TV sci-fi to ever exist both SG one and Atlantis were brilliant. Stargate universe was cancelled, just as it was starting to get interesting

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

Stargate is without a doubt one of the best examples of TV sci-fi to ever exist both SG one and Atlantis were brilliant. Stargate universe was cancelled, just as it was starting to get interesting

It's a shame NOW TV don't offer the high resolution versions of the early seasons... Smiley Sad 

ukbobboy
Legend

Well Guys

Here we go:-

Hi C6

I am, likewise, looking forwards to the return of the DC TV shows but until then we have to catch our stuff when we can. As for coming up for fresh air, yeah I do that once in awhile but I'm not ready yet, I just gotta finish "Tin Star" first.

PS. You know, of all the Stargate programs, I've never got on with Stargate Universe because I've found it somewhat  tedious.

Hi 4268

For some reason, I missed "Zoo" and I've not seen it in the boxset list, I'll look out for that one the next time it comes around.

PS. I know nothing about "Last Ship", should I look it up?

Hi Schnapps

I've not seen Westworld yet, looking forward to it and season 4 of "The Strain", as for films I'm somewhat sceptical about the available choice on Now TV at the moment, still I'm half way through "Infini".

I will let you know what I think of "Tin Star" as soon as I finished the last 9 episodes.

Hi SMD

I too would enjoy Hi-Res versions of the SG1 and Stargate Atlantis series.

Later Guys

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone know when The Expanse S3 will be available in the UK? It aired in the US in April but no sign in the UK yet. Seems we have to wait longer and longer over here. Fed up as that was the only reason I signed up with Now, because I thought it would be available through SYFY. Any idea if it's coming soon?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If we are talking about the same TV show The Expanse seasons 1 and 2 are on Netflix and not on NowTV, where seasons 3 is due on Netflix sometime in the Autumn.

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/the-expanse/

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy

To be honest i haven't Binge Watched anything in a long time, where i am up to date on the TV Shows that interests me Smiley Happy

Looking forward to the new seasons of Westworld and The Walking Dead Smiley Happy

Already seen The Strain season 3 on the W HD channel when the show was first aired, awaiting news from NowTV if they can secure the broadcasting rights to the final season 4 (fingers crossed a deal can be done with the studio).

I seem to be watching more movies recently  Smiley Happy

PS - Once you finished watching the full first season of "Tin Star" let me know of your thoughts if the show is any good.

Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi @ukbobboy

I am not really binge watching anything at the mo, just making my way slowly through Gotham and Season 2 of Shooter on Netflix. Will be starting new season of Narcos asap. Tin Star and The Strain are also on my list to start, a lot of shows I watch on Now tv are on weekly catch up now.

Watched Sully this weekend and really looking forward to T2