NOW TV Box Scheduled Maintenance 23/08/2017 (1pm – 7pm) Click here for more info
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Beta trial alerts

Hi Everyone,

We're increasingly using the forum to recruit for and run beta trials for new NOW TV products and features.

To make it easier for you to keep up with when new trials become available, I've started this topic. I'll post a message here whenever we're recruiting for a trial, so just click Topic Options and Subscribe above this post if you'd like an email alert when there's news.

Thanks,

Tom

Highlighted
Community Manager

We have a new trial coming up and need your help!

[ Edited ]

We’d like to give you the opportunity to help us here at NOW TV shape the future and the way we do things!

We can’t give much away at this point but we can let you know that the trial will be available across multiple devices including the various NOW TV boxes, iOS and Android devices, Xbox One, PS4 and more!

Want to get involved?

All you need to do is fill in our application form here to tell us about yourself and the devices you use. If your application is successful, we’ll provide you with everything you need to get started.

During the trial you’ll receive a few activities and surveys to complete. These form a very important part of our trial, so if this doesn’t sounds like something you’d be able to do then please don’t apply.

What’s in it for me?

Those that complete our surveys and tasks will be placed in a prize draw to win some amazing prizes! Not only that, those dedicated trialists will be invited to take part in some new and VERY exciting trials coming up this year and in to early next year! You don’t want to miss out!