Legend 5

Beauty and the Beast 2017 teaser

Calling all fellow Disney Fans!

If you haven't seen it yet, the teaser is out 😉

Ooooh March is too far away!

~Be Our Guest~

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c38r-SAnTWM

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 (and any other Spidey fans)

Must ask you what did you think of Tom Holland's jaw-dropping lip sync battle the other day? Omg best thing on the web this week!!!!!! Zendaya's rxpression says it all! With moves like that it puts Toby Maguire's Spidey 3 dance-off to shame!!

PS is it wrong that I thought he not only moves better than Rihanna but looks better as well? Kinda like Kristen Stewart after a fortnight on a building site? I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fcukspiderman/status/861544648686182400/video/1

View solution in original post

134 REPLIES 134
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy No I haven't! Why haven't I heard of these?!!! Smiley Surprised

Be fair though, you haven't seen The Lion King!

[video]

[video]

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

OOHHHH Casey I can't believe you've never watched them, they are fab, I think the psychic abilities are what got me into horror films when I was older, it's like a Disney version of Carrie! 😄

Oh, I'll definitely have to lend you the DVDs ... Oops .... I mean you'll have to get the DVDs or watch them on TV, obviously I wouldn't buy and kids films on DVD, nope, never....

Ooooooooh watch this scene it's fab!!!!

https://youtu.be/Bse3C30tlok

PS I've never seen Lion King but to be far I think I would enjoy that as well, it's got lions after all, and the songs are pretty good in that! One day!! 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@AndyCute and creepy at the same time!

Have you seen The Emperor's New Groove?

It involves a talking llama..... 🙂

Both Lion King (plus the SEQUELS) and T.E.N.G are on NOWTV... Just sayin'... 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Nope not seen that either, I'm so ashamed 😞

Well, I tell you what Miss CaseyB ... I can feel another movie challenge coming on, the next time a Witch Mountain film is on telly (bit annoyed they've not been on at Xmas, they usually are) I'll challenge you to watch it in return for any Disney film you nominate back.... Do we have a deal? 😉

image.jpeg

*fingers crossed Frozen isn't on NOW TV at the time!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Deal!

I'll tell you what, sometimes Google play have half price rental offers. When i get one, i'll use it. 😉

Or if I have any money left on my amazon gift card, i'll rent them from amazon video.

I'm really intrigued now!

That or wait until they are on NOWTV/Netflix. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Yay!! Now I come to think of it, I'm pretty sure the original two have been on NOW TV before so I'll keep an eye out for them coming back!! Can't wait!!

I notice Race to is on, but that doesn't count!! (although it's not bad if you like The Rock and it has novelty value as the two kids out in a cameo all grown up!)

PS Escape to features Donald Pleasance aka Dr Loomis from Halloween and Return From has Christopher Lee from just about any film you can think of, so there's a horror connection for you! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Please tell me you have seen Hercules?  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

1083.gif

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Of course I've seen Hercules! 🙂 *

* I haven't seen Hercules, I'm sorry, I only said that cos I knew how disappointed you'd be, I'm really rubbish when it comes to Disney, I'm ashamed of myself! Truly! 😞

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I think it was the first Disney film I ever saw in a Cinema (or it could have been Mulan, either one) and I never realised it was on here!

Maybe this 8 second clip will persuade you to check it out!

[video]

Or this hilarious scene! (Spoilers Obv.)

[video]

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 It's the Watchlists, they're too long! Too long I tell you!, 😄

And I've got about 20 films on Shudder to get through! 

image.jpeg

I'll take it serious when we do our Witch Mountain/Disney challenge though!