Legend 5

Beauty and the Beast 2017 teaser

Calling all fellow Disney Fans!

If you haven't seen it yet, the teaser is out 😉

Ooooh March is too far away!

~Be Our Guest~

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c38r-SAnTWM

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 (and any other Spidey fans)

Must ask you what did you think of Tom Holland's jaw-dropping lip sync battle the other day? Omg best thing on the web this week!!!!!! Zendaya's rxpression says it all! With moves like that it puts Toby Maguire's Spidey 3 dance-off to shame!!

PS is it wrong that I thought he not only moves better than Rihanna but looks better as well? Kinda like Kristen Stewart after a fortnight on a building site? I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fcukspiderman/status/861544648686182400/video/1

View solution in original post

134 REPLIES 134
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy Then I have got to do, what I have got to do..

1e9qht

@caseyb1993 I wouldn't recommend watching it 😞

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Nah, you know I'll give it a shot. 😉

If I have time Saturday, I'll put it on.

@Anonymous User Good luck. 😄

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User

And if Pan's Labyrinth doesn't cut it, there's always the Peanuts movie on NOW TV this Saturday .... YAY!! 😄 

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Yes!! I was dying to see Snoopy but when I did have the time, it left the cinema 😞

Tough call now... 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

I used to love all the old Charlie Brown cartoons on TV as a kid, so I'll definitely catch The Snoopy Movie.

Phew, Beauty and the Beast > Pan's Labyrinth > Watership Down (wtf!) > Snoopy ... this is quite a thread you got going here! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Another of your favourites....

tumblr_mz91hsiqQA1s2wio8o1_500

Also, @Anonymous User have you seen the trailer for Ghost In The Shell? 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 OHHH you know I don't like Scooby Dum, the completely inept cousin of our canine hero, still could be worse you could have posted Scrappy!! 

PS Started watching Snoopy yesterday, only had time to get half way but it's great, it's got a really old school vibe just like the old cartoons and they pay homage to the original comic strips as well, well worth a watch, it's a delight!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy By sheer coincidence, I watched half of Pan's Labyrinth last night. I see why you like it! 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Glad you gave it a go, but what did YOU think of it? 😉

PS finished watching Peanuts Movie this aft, great faithful retro fun, I'm sure you'd love it!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

In a generous attempt to get the thread back to B&B again, I see it's a record number of views for the trailer, beating Star Wars Force Awakens ... 127 million times in 24 hours ...

Just how many times HAVE you watched it @caseyb1993 ? Smiley Indifferent