cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BBC Red button.

Please do something to improve responsiveness of the BBC red button. Usually, when I press * to load on any BBC channel, the pop up shows red button as loading for about 20-30 seconds, then show 'unavailable'. When it works, the red button is great, but it rarely works.

4 REPLIES 4
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Please do something to improve responsiveness of the BBC red button. Usually, when I press * to load on any BBC channel, the pop up shows red button as loading for about 20-30 seconds, then show 'unavailable'. When it works, the red button is great, but it rarely works.

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's the BBC who develop the app in house so we'll have to feed it back to them so they can make some performance enchancements. Thanks for reporting this 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are there developments with the red button as it always shows it as unavailable. I would expect it to be functional as advertised. 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Are there developments with the red button as it always shows it as unavailable. I would expect it to be functional as advertised. 

@Anonymous User Where is this advertised as we don't have any knowledge of it. If you could point us in the right direction it would be great 🙂

Legend 5
Legend 5

To be fair @Tony-D when I press the star button on my remote I get choice of red button and switching on subtitles. Earlier out of interest I selected red button and it said not available. This was on BBC one.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.